Muslim city councilor in Ireland calls for protesters to be killed

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
In response to "rioters" who have decided to fight back against mass immigration.
This piece of shit is a city councilor. He'll be denounced, but little will be done. Ireland has fallen.

“I’d like to see them shot in the head or bring the public in and beat them until they die,”

Ireland: Muslim migrant councillor wants anti-mass migration rioters ‘shot in the head,’ ‘beaten til they die’​

1701362398102.png

A councillor in Ireland has called for people who were involved in the Dublin riots to be “shot in the head” or beaten by mobs until they die.

Yes, really.

Riots erupted last Thursday night after fiery but mostly peaceful protesters expressed anger over an Algerian migrant stabbing three children outside a primary school.

In the aftermath, the Irish government blamed and targeted the Irish people, with new legislation set to pass that would empower authorities to read their private social media messages.

In response to "rioters" who have decided to fight back against mass immigration.
This piece of shit is a city councilor. He'll be denounced, but little will be done. Ireland has fallen.

“I’d like to see them shot in the head or bring the public in and beat them until they die,”

Ireland: Muslim migrant councillor wants anti-mass migration rioters ‘shot in the head,’ ‘beaten til they die’​

View attachment 866124

So he is like republicans, then.

They elected this government. I don't see the problem. They are merely getting what they voted for.

You really need to ban yourself for a while with this lame ass response to everything.

It's a truthful response, plain and simple. As I said before, these people don't appoint themselves; they are elected. If the public is too lazy, stupid, and ignorant to make an informed vote then don't complain about what you get.

It's a truthful response, plain and simple. As I said before, these people don't appoint themselves; they are elected. If the public is too lazy, stupid, and ignorant to make an informed vote then don't complain about what you get.
Politicians don't lie? You have to be fucking kidding me.

View attachment 866124

Just imagine what gonna be happen if a Christian councilor in Pakistan demands do the same relating to Muslims

View attachment 866124

Expect the Armalites to begin making an appearance again, soon.

Forum List

Back