Riots Erupt In Dublin After Knife Attack Leaves Five Injured, Including Children

77574ca7a7b18670c6b7f5ea34faeec3.jpg

I don't think Dubliners will fall yet again for the fantasy tale that the Algerian stabber suffered from a mental episode!

Nope, Irish people know better.

They know he is a criminal.

Riots erupt in Dublin after young children are stabbed​

Police blamed far-right agitators for starting the violence after a small group of anti-immigrant protesters arrived at the scene of the stabbing attack and clashed with police.

Rioters smashed shop windows? That's certainly productive. Oh wait -- they wanted to loot. Hurt people who own things, who work hard for things, people who produce rather than riot.

never mind

Police blamed far-right agitators for starting the violence after a small group of anti-immigrant protesters arrived at the scene of the stabbing attack and clashed with police.

Rioters smashed shop windows? That's certainly productive. Oh wait -- they wanted to loot. Hurt people who own things, who work hard for things, people who produce rather than riot.

never mind

Raghead imports stabbed children
Breaking theirs heads is fine.

never mind

Sounds exactly what leftists did here in 2020.

A Brazilian Deliveroo driver has spoken about intervening in the knife attack. Ciao Benicio told the Irish Times that the subsequent anti-immigration protests “[do not] make sense at all. … I’m an immigrant myself and I was the one who helped out.”

Irish Prime Minister Leo Varadkar said that the unrest was “not who we are” and that those involved in the riots had “brought shame on Ireland.”

The rioters did not do what they did “out of any sense of patriotism, however warped; they did so because they are filled with hate,” he said.
MMmm...hate! I love it! :D
There is not any race on this rock that can be so easily provoked Duke......~S~
They don't call them "The Fighting Irish" for nothing.

I know a trick, when you see their eyebrows go up, that's when they're getting ready.

Most people scowl, not Irish. Their eyebrows go the other way when they're getting ready to fight.

Forum List

Back