CDZ ST. LOUIS RAMS COME OUT WITH 'HANDS UP, DON'T SHOOT' SALUTE

I'm going to ask one more time that you try to focus and stay on topic.

Thank you.

You mean the topic as you define it. I define it differently.

The topic is what's in the title and the OP.

Thank you.

I agree, and I am 100% on topic.
You cannot just choose one side of the issue and say "that is all we talk about".
It would be a complete waste of time to talk about the issue while dismissing Brown's actions that led up to it, as well as Wilson.
Holding up their hands is the call sign for those who CHOOSE to ignore all of Browns actions, IGNORE all of the facts and PRETEND that this is "police brutality".
That is absurd.

If we go by the FPD's first story, the robbery had nothing to do with Mike Brown being stopped. Remember, that was the initial story?

Then.......

Fire%20hoses%20used%20against%20civil%20rights%20protesters%20in%20Birmingham%201963.jpg

I'm going to ask one more time that you try to focus and stay on topic.

Thank you.

You mean the topic as you define it. I define it differently.

The topic is what's in the title and the OP.

Thank you.

I agree, and I am 100% on topic.
You cannot just choose one side of the issue and say "that is all we talk about".
It would be a complete waste of time to talk about the issue while dismissing Brown's actions that led up to it, as well as Wilson.
Holding up their hands is the call sign for those who CHOOSE to ignore all of Browns actions, IGNORE all of the facts and PRETEND that this is "police brutality".
That is absurd.

If we go by the FPD's first story, the robbery had nothing to do with Mike Brown being stopped. Remember, that was the initial story?

Indeed, that is what the police chief himself said.

Many of those so called witnesses weren't at the scene

Your facts to back up this statement?

And do you think the Police would include their testimonies on a chart had they not been on the scene? Are you accusing the Ferguson Police of being stupid?
Read the report..........not that hard......admit they were told what to say.

Many of those so called witnesses weren't at the scene

Your facts to back up this statement?

And do you think the Police would include their testimonies on a chart had they not been on the scene? Are you accusing the Ferguson Police of being stupid?
Read the report..........not that hard......admit they were told what to say.

Your EVIDENCE that they were told what to say? Where is it?

I see nothing wrong with what the Rams players did. I spent over 20 years of my life to defend this country and the freedoms it allows.

What's wrong with NFL players exercising their opinion via free speech?

I heard from someone who was at the game and he said the crowd had a WTF moment and was caught off guard. People go to games (and pay thru the nose for it) as an escape from day to day BS. NFL players have a right to free speech but have an obligation to the league and fans to exercise proper decorum.

Forum List

Back