Spy Balloon

Should the Biden admin have shot down the wayward Chinese spy balloon currently traversing the US?

• Yes, spy balloons should NOT be allowed in US airspace.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No. (state your reason)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Hey braindead amoeba eater, all I did was post what another guy said in the article....or should we slow down the train and let you ride?
Slow? Yes you are to believe that propaganda B.S! Let me show you how this works, If this was allowed under Trump as some suggest, he was wrong not to blow it out of the sky also! Having said that, Joe is completely compromised when it comes to the chicom so I would guess he said go ahead as long as the payoff is good.

We posture also with aircraft carrier groups sailing into Tawain straight waters or South China sea artificial island groups that China is claiming as their territorial waters.
Screw China, that is international waters, but keep kissing their ass and see where that gets us.

2b20dd10110719ea.jpeg

Biden has done nothing about his handler’s in China sending a spy balloon over our most sensitive sites.

More evidence they own him.

Trump called on him to shoot it down. Biden does nothing.

I imagine we can and should shoot it down but that would also give China the right to shoot down our satellites spying on them.
Well that would be a good pretense for war with China. Just might happen.

Ejection seat mechanic, had no idea they specialized that much in the military. Thank you for that.
Its a complicated system that requires a lot of schooling to learn. We also handled the air conditioning, cockpit pressurization and we serviced the radar liquid cooling systems, but it was mostly about the ejection seats and the "canopy", which is also part of the ejection process.

The Chinese balloon is sighting our missile silos.... and joe is doing nothing about it....

We don't know if any other administration actually had these Chinese balloons. We know that the Pentagon said so. Odd that this one was seen and none of the others were. This administration is not on speaking terms with the truth. That includes a Democrat, woke, Pentagon.

Forum List

Back