Spy Balloon

Should the Biden admin have shot down the wayward Chinese spy balloon currently traversing the US?

• Yes, spy balloons should NOT be allowed in US airspace.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No. (state your reason)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Don't worry. CHINA says it's looking into it

“As for Blinken’s visit to China, I have no information," she said.

A senior defense official told Pentagon reporters that the U.S. has “very high confidence” that the object was a Chinese high-altitude balloon and was flying over sensitive sites to collect information.

One of the places the balloon was spotted was over the state of Montana, which is home to one of America's three nuclear missile silo fields at Malmstrom Air Force Base. The official spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive information.

Pentagon press secretary Brig. Gen. Patrick Ryder said the balloon is “currently traveling at an altitude well above commercial air traffic and does not present a military or physical threat to people on the ground.”

Ryder said similar balloon activity has been seen in the past several years and the government has taken steps to ensure no sensitive information was stolen.

President Biden was briefed and asked the military to present options, according to a senior administration official, who was also not authorized to publicly discuss sensitive information.

its fucking montana,, over 80% of the state is not occupied,, and considering it would drop straight down it should be easy to bring it down safely,,,

With an incendiary missile, there wouldn't be much of anything left to land anywhere.

Now just imagine: Trump is in office and Putin has sent a spy balloon over Ukraine and Trump says to just let it go, too dangerous to shoot down!

You can just hear all of the howling baby lefter monkeys screaming russian asset/impeach right now, can't you?

Last edited:
Shoot it down just because we don't let violations of our airspace

Funny that Biden's Pentagon didn't even spot it until it was over our territory! I'd be firing a few generals!

But I'm sure China is thrilled to know they can send spy cameras right over our airbases and nuclear/military installations at will by the dozens now and Joe's and Milley's hands are tied, not sure how to handle it!

WHAT TO DO! WHAT TO DO!

Maybe Joe ought to phone Donald and wake him up and ask him how a MAN would handle this?!

U.S. SUPREME MILITARY COMMANDER
tumblr_mgzl2eUvqK1qz581wo3_500.gif

Funny that Biden's Pentagon didn't even spot it until it was over our territory! I'd be firing a few generals!

How do you know when it was spotted?

Do you know the route it took to get to where it is?

Because not everyone is dumbshit like you...

Retired Col. Steve Ganyard, an ABC News contributor, said the balloon appeared to be a standard research vessel -- which would mean it was unpowered and drifted with the jet stream.
Spoken like a true communist sympathizer

What would you suggest we use on it that would do that?
Oh I am not sure but be sure we have something this is utter B.S it's the balloon that is big, you mean to tell me we have no contingency for this B.S. Besides they paid Joe Xiden well for this

Forum List

Back