Spy Balloon

Should the Biden admin have shot down the wayward Chinese spy balloon currently traversing the US?

• Yes, spy balloons should NOT be allowed in US airspace.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No. (state your reason)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
not really but I'm presuming that people remembered the incident.
you asked if we are OK if a foreign country shot down one of our spy planes,, and I said yes

your link was for a different scenario,,

now in our current case its a no brainer,, its a balloon with no people in it just collecting info of the inner workings of our country, and if you knew anything you would know montana has one of the largest supplies of nuclear weapons,, I heard as many as 200 ready to shoot,,
to allow it to continue is treasonous,,

you asked if we are OK if a foreign country shot down one of our spy planes,, and I said yes

your link was for a different scenario,,

now in our current case its a no brainer,, its a balloon with no people in it just collecting info of the inner workings of our country, and if you knew anything you would know montana has one of the largest supplies of nuclear weapons,, I heard as many as 200 ready to shoot,,
to allow it to continue is treasonous,,
No..

Our spy plane was disabled and violated Chinese airspace.

Should the Chinese have shot down this single air craft? No. I'm glad they didn't.

No..

Our spy plane was disabled and violated Chinese airspace.

Should the Chinese have shot down this single air craft? No. I'm glad they didn't.
wasnt there and dont know the details,,

not sure why youre talking about this when the discussion is about an unmaned balloon collecting info on our country so not sure why youre deflecting??

wasnt there and dont know the details,,

not sure why youre talking about this when the discussion is about an unmaned balloon collecting info on our country so not sure why youre deflecting??
Not sure why you can't see the correlation between our having a spy plane in Chinese air space and their having a weather baloon in our air space that may be spying on us.

Not sure why you can't see the correlation between our having a spy plane in Chinese air space and their having a weather baloon in our air space that may be spying on us.
if one of our spy planes was spying and got shot down I wouldnt be upset other than the loss of life,,

in the current case there are no people involved and every minute its still there is collecting more info,,

so what is your point?? these are two totally different scenarios,,

if one of our spy planes was spying and got shot down I wouldnt be upset other than the loss of life,,
Ok?
in the current case there are no people involved and every minute its still there is collecting more info,,
Ok?
so what is your point??
I'm glad the Chinese didn't blow our plane out of the sky when they would have had ever right to do so. I guess that is my point.
these are two totally different scenarios,,
The scenarios are pretty much the same in terms of what the infringed-upon-nation could do legally.

Ok?

Ok?

I'm glad the Chinese didn't blow our plane out of the sky when they would have had ever right to do so. I guess that is my point.

The scenarios are pretty much the same in terms of what the infringed-upon-nation could do legally.
your point is off topic and stupid,, and being glad wasnt your question either,, I am glad they didnt do it, but if they did they had every right too,,

the scenarios are complete opposites and both countries can legally shoot down any spy plane on sight,,

So we have a President and Congressional members who have been compromised by the CCP, a Chinese virus that killed millions of people and caused a presidential coup in 2020, Chinese "police stations" operating in some US cities, 80 million people in the US having the Chinese spyware TikTok on their phones, Chinese-sourced fentanyl flowing across the southern border, and now they're spying on us with spy balloons.

How the hell did we get to this point?

Forum List

Back