SPR to China

wonder if Hunter is making any money off this deal.
Mods. Keep these 2 threads alive together because this is fookin unbelievable

Sighned, Your Dearest Junior Hall Monitor in training

Since there's no snip from the article in the OP....

''HOUSTON, July 5 (Reuters) — More than 5 million barrels of oil that were part of a historic U.S. emergency reserves release to lower domestic fuel prices were exported to Europe and Asia last month, according to data and sources, even as U.S. gasoline and diesel prices hit record highs.

So why aren't the Republicans and the MSM questioning the Xiden administration?
Why isn't the FBI investigating, you know "follow the money"?
Reminds me of when the Clinton admin sold the CCP all of our nuclear secrets.

So why aren't the Republicans and the MSM questioning the Xiden administration?
Why isn't the FBI investigating, you know "follow the money"?
Reminds me of when the Clinton admin sold the CCP all of our nuclear secrets.

Tucker Carlson did a good piece on it tonight. He pretty much called a spade a spade.

It was a twenty minute segment since he provided backdrop i nthe forst half, but the dialogue directly relevant to this report/thread there in the OP picks up at the 10:45 mark...

Last edited:
And now for the rest of the story

Biden is releasing one million barrels of oil per day. So is the government operating refineries?

No they sell it to oil companies and guess what? OIL COMPANIES have shipped five days worth of that overseas...to Europe and Asia...including China

And now for the rest of the story

Biden is releasing one million barrels of oil per day. So is the government operating refineries?

No they sell it to oil companies and guess what? OIL COMPANIES have shipped five days worth of that overseas...to Europe and Asia...including China
The wankers and their uneducated pea brains can't possibly ever have a clue.

Are you people really this fucking stupid?

The POTUS has nothing to do with where the oil goes once it is sold.

The oil is sold to oil companies via auction (and the POTUS does not run the auction) and then the oil companies do with it as they will. There is literally no possible to to differentiate the oil they bought from the SPR and the rest of the oil they have when they are doing what they will with it.

You actually believe the fake news of American Thinker the tag that's a stinker? There are already threads on the subject, in before the lock.

Yeah, because there can't be too many posts containing breathlessly hyperbolic horseshit for the entertainment of the rubes.
Since I found out you were female I have to play nice ninny. I finally saw a post f yours that didn't have Trump in it.......lool.....Go away Renne

Forum List

Back