Setting it up for more gun control legislation

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
MTG is asking the right questions.

---"We never learned anything about that guy or why he did it," she said. "We didn't even get to read a manifesto. He had a massive amount of guns in his hotel room....We still don't know anything about the guy."---

If the guy is talking and explaining what he did in detail, why are the police not releasing his motive?

A simple question would have been asked of him "why did you do this"? The police would have been given a response. This response has not been conveyed to the public. Why not?

When you don't have transparency you open the door to theories that help no one, just look at my country.

Congress just passed,and Brandon just signed Draconian Style Gun control.

Isn't it too early for anything more? Or did the legislation last month just whet the liberals' taste for even more crazy gun control, proving beyond doubt the "Slippery Slope" theorem?

MTG is asking the right questions.

---"We never learned anything about that guy or why he did it," she said. "We didn't even get to read a manifesto. He had a massive amount of guns in his hotel room....We still don't know anything about the guy."---

Did you read the piece? It was a Democrat hit piece against her. THEY are the folks who're batshit insane.

Congress just passed,and Brandon just signed Draconian Style Gun control.

Isn't it too early for anything more? Or did the legislation last month just whet the liberals' taste for even more crazy gun control, proving beyond doubt the "Slippery Slope" theorem?
It's another sign of their desperation. They KNOW they are about to be voted out of power and they're scrambling to accomplish as much mayhem as possible. Scum that they are...

1657161918110.png

We need gun control

Did you read the piece? It was a Democrat hit piece against her. THEY are the folks who're batshit insane.

no, the people pushing the idea this was just one more false flag to push gun control are the batshit insane folks

can you list the Draconian measures you keep speaking of?

Apparently you missed this major story from just a fortnight ago? My point is let's see if this bill eliminates violence in America or if its another liberal failure before doing anything else.

The fact that the libs are pushing for more so soon afterwards, tells me that the Slippery Slope Theorem is spot on correct.

Apparently you missed this major story from just a fortnight ago? My point is let's see if this bill eliminates violence in America or if its another liberal failure before doing anything else.

The fact that the libs are pushing for more so soon afterwards, tells me that the Slippery Slope Theorem is spot on correct.

Nope, read all about it. Just not sure which parts you find Draconian

Forum List

Back