Sports Illustrated has been publishing stories written by AI — and attributing them to writers that don't exist.

I'm old enough to remember when that magazine was staffed by the best sports writers in the nation. It was published weekly and I always looked forward to it. Then a few years ago it went down to twice a month, now it is only once a month, and the price remains the same. They talked up thicker paper and a more robust magazine (yes, it is that) and the amount of content of each monthly issue is almost no different than it was when it was still good and published every week.

Remember the trans swimmer who won the championship? He was on the cover and the magazine did a pretty pathetic story on how he don't care and is the best "woman" swimmer in the world. I saw that and had enough, one of my favorite magazines, one I subscribed to for decades, is now dead. What a shame, it used to be so good.

Do you still get the football phone? That was the best part about them and that phone sucked

Forum List

Back