Daughter Reveals Elderly Mothers Neglect in the Hands of Hamas

Maybe Hamas should be investing in hospital care instead of using them as shields
Palestinian lives would be SO MUCH BETTER if the BILLIONS they were given by the West went towards the enrichment of the People instead of their obsession to destroy Israel

I suspect we'll never hear there worst as long as any are being held. These people must be held accountable for their crimes

They are only releasing the ones who werent gangraped or tortured for the past month and a half. This woman's ill treatment is as good as it gets in Gaza. Others were far less lucky, and those others will never make it on any hostage exchange list because, they cant have women telling gangrape stories to the press. The prettiest girls are the ones who are most doomed, and i saw the pictures of the missing, many of them were stunningly beautiful. It is going to take a miracle to get them back. Hamas will make sure that they die during any rescue attempt too.

I think we will be lucky to get back 1/3rd of the hostages alive. Hamas is going to run out of "well treated" hostages very quickly. Youll know that weve hit that point when Hamas suddenly finds a reason to stop the hostage exchanges. They will make some weak claim about Israel breaking the truce and no more prisoners will be returned after that. Its infuriating and tragic as fuck.

Last edited:
They admitted the 6 month old baby is no longer alive. Imagine what those beautiful Girls are being put thru? They may be sold into Arab shieks and tied to beds or into brothels for all we know. Beaten and re-beaten until they put out more better. Sick besturds. Worse than USA pimps in America...the ones LW loons give a pass too because they are black or beaner.

Maybe if Israel stopped bombing hospitals ?
Just a suggestion.
Hospitals help keep terrorists alive. Thats not good at all. All their hospitals should be flattened. They are terrorist centers anyway, so who cares about them? I sure as fuck dont. :dunno:

Forum List

Back