Spike Lee Mocks Free-Thinking Black Trump Supporters as Slaves

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
The uncle tom syndrome alive and well among intolerant leftist racists.

PJ Media

By Megan Fox March 5, 2020

EXCERPT:

Spike Lee, the Hollywood film director also known for his stupid political opinions, got on Instagram to mock Donald Trump's meeting with black leaders. Comparing these Republican black Americans to slaves, Lee wrote, "Massa, we love you Massa. We gonna pray fo' you Massa. Singing- 'swing low sweet chariot.'"

(snip)

Lee's sentiments echo most on the left who think that black people are only allowed to agree with them on bigger government, illegal immigration, and policies that have hurt the black community in countless ways. Trump, on the other hand, has actually fought for and passed criminal justice reform that even Barack Obama didn't attempt. That legislation has had a greater positive effect on minorities serving overlong and overly-harsh prison sentences than any legislation any Democrat president has signed in the last several decades. Not only that, but Trump has overseen the greatest employment for minorities this country has ever seen.

LINK
=========
Gee what a killjoy he is, doesn't want black people to be truly free of ideology, wants them to stay on the "plantation", he is actually INSULTING black people who are tired of the continuous empty promises by the leftist party who has taken their too easily given vote casually.

My favourite moment and I saw it happen live, was Miller getting 8 points in seconds to beat the Knicks in the playoffs while Spike Lee was chirping Reggie, Reggie gave him the choke sign.

miller2.gif

I think Knicks ended up winning that series in 7, but Spike looked like a fool.

reggiemiller.jpg

he is a complete jackass RACIST
got upset because he had to use a different door at the Knicks game
gets upset over the dumbest shit--because he has that racist chip on his shoulder
he makes blacks look bad

PJ Media

EXCERPT:

Spike Lee, the Hollywood film director also known for his stupid political opinions, got on Instagram to mock Donald Trump's meeting with black leaders. Comparing these Republican black Americans to slaves, Lee wrote, "Massa, we love you Massa. We gonna pray fo' you Massa. Singing- 'swing low sweet chariot.'"

(snip)

Lee's sentiments echo most on the left who think that black people are only allowed to agree with them on bigger government, illegal immigration, and policies that have hurt the black community in countless ways. Trump, on the other hand, has actually fought for and passed criminal justice reform that even Barack Obama didn't attempt. That legislation has had a greater positive effect on minorities serving overlong and overly-harsh prison sentences than any legislation any Democrat president has signed in the last several decades. Not only that, but Trump has overseen the greatest employment for minorities this country has ever seen.

LINK
=========
Gee what a killjoy he is, doesn't want black people to be truly free of ideology, wants them to stay on the "plantation", he is actually INSULTING black people who are tired of the continuous empty promises by the leftist party who has taken their too easily given vote casually.
While I agree he shouldn't mock them, I have yet to see a "free thinking" tRump supporter.

PJ Media

EXCERPT:

(snip)

LINK
=========
I watched Spike lees "do the right thing" and its protagonist threw a trash can through a window and the point was lost on me....If this was done in the forties with say, Jimmy Stuart, he would have used words and logic to stop the mob...Spike Lee does that in his movies, instead of doing the right thing.

PJ Media

EXCERPT:

(snip)

LINK
=========
While I agree he shouldn't mock them, I have yet to see a "free thinking" tRump supporter.
you're STILL mad at Mr Trump winning the 2016 election??
hahahahhaha

PJ Media

EXCERPT:

(snip)

LINK
=========
hahahahhaha
Nope. I mad at Putin for taking over our electoral process and you for letting him.

PJ Media

EXCERPT:

(snip)

LINK
=========
hahahahhaha
Nope. I mad at Putin for taking over our electoral process and you for letting him.
And yet you claim to be a free-thinker.

:laughing0301:

The most consistent trait of a person with low esteem is the need to have their group identity validated by others.

Despite all of his accomplishments, Spike Lee still hasn't arrived at the point where he is secure enough that his own identity is not threatened by those who do not march in lockstep with him.

PJ Media

EXCERPT:

(snip)

LINK
=========
hahahahhaha
And yet you claim to be a free-thinker.

:laughing0301:

Don't be so hard on Crepitus, dude.

All the little drones in the hive mind think that.

The most consistent trait of a person with low esteem is the need to have their group identity validated by others.

Despite all of his accomplishments, Spike Lee still hasn't arrived at the point where he is secure enough that his own identity is not threatened by those who do not march in lockstep with him.
Pretty good observation, and ironically a trait he shares with trump.

PJ Media

EXCERPT:

(snip)

LINK
=========

I am a free thinking INDEPENDENT, I abhor ideology and ignorance.

Spike Lee is still living in the 1950's plantation ideology, where a good black is a democrat, all others are uncle toms, it is the sickening intolerance that is a turn off for many who prefer to go beyond the childish intolerance, it is downright insulting. I have watched only one of his movies, "Do the right thing", which had a strange ending, something that damaged the expose he was showing that it didn't matter what skin color anyone has, they can be intolerant and stupid to each other.

The man simply fails to learn from the past great black people, such as Harriet Tubman, Fredrick Douglas, and Booker T. Washington, who preferred freedom over plantation, and freethinking over ideology. They knew blacks and whites are human with a flawed history, which can be properly measured beyond the surface of skin color, measure such as the pursuit of truth, curiosity and the way of freedom.

PJ Media

EXCERPT:

(snip)

LINK
=========

Because it doesn't fit your narrative.

You can't make that claim and back it up. How the fuck would you know ?

PJ Media

EXCERPT:

(snip)

LINK
=========
Any Black person that supports Drumpf is a boot lickin, step and fetch it fool.

How dare Spike mock the IMPOTUS's African Americans now the IMPOTUS's my African American has abandoned him?

Why the man Trump once called 'my African American' is leaving the GOP
Gregory Cheadle, the black man President Donald Trump once described at a rally as “my African American,” is fed up.

After two years of frustration with the president’s rhetoric on race and the lack of diversity in the administration, Cheadle told PBS NewsHour he has decided to leave the Republican party and run for a seat in the U.S. House of Representative as an independent in 2020.
[...]
“President Trump is a rich guy who is mired in white privilege to the extreme,” said Cheadle, of Redding, Calif., who switched from being an independent to a Republican in 2001. “Republicans are too sheepish to call him out on anything and they are afraid of losing their positions and losing any power themselves.”

Last edited:

PJ Media

EXCERPT:

(snip)

LINK
=========

Spike Lee is still living in the 1950's plantation ideology, where a good black is a democrat, all others are uncle toms, it is the sickening intolerance that is a turn off for many who prefer to go beyond the childish intolerance, it is downright insulting. I have watched only one of his movies, "Do the right thing", which had a strange ending, something that damaged the expose he was showing that it didn't matter what skin color anyone has, they can be intolerant and stupid to each other.

The man simply fails to learn from the past great black people, such as Harriet Tubman, Fredrick Douglas, and Booker T. Washington, who preferred freedom over plantation, and freethinking over ideology. They knew blacks and whites are human with a flawed history, which can be properly measured beyond the surface of skin color, measure such as the pursuit of truth, curiosity and the way of freedom.

No, Spike Lee is right. And you really slander Tubman and Douglass by including them with Washington. You wouldn't like Douglass and here why:

“What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

You would consider him unamerican and the automatically place him in your imaginary democratic plantation.

And then there is Araminta Ross who you know nothing about.

harriet_tubman_quote_postcard-rc2dd30b9b2e7423a9f076996f8ef0f58_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

Araminta Ross is the birth name of the great Harriett Tubman and she was fighting against whites all her life yet in your delusion you made your claim.

And those like you love Booker T. Washington who during jim crow said this:

There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.

Those words have to be considered some of the dumbest comments made in the history of mankind. But whites like you love it because you live in a state of psychosis whereby you must have consistent confirmation that your madness is actually sanity.

Meanwhile you tell us not to like blacks like this:

quote-be-as-proud-of-your-race-today-as-our-as-our-fathers-were-in-days-of-yore-we-have-beautiful-marcus-garvey-105-78-92.jpg

3ce901576ea946ea88d459cf9fd7381a--black-history-quotes-marcus-garvey.jpg

Because THIS is what black independent thinking is. The rejection of white supremacy and the knowledge of our own history and greatness. Not assimilation into racism with a smile on our face like black conservatives.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
#KeepingItReal

Dear Spike Lee. Does the FACT America's large INTRA-RACIAL #DISCRIMINATION & HATE practicing PRO BLACK community votes DEMOCRAT, explain why YOU, as well as most all Democrats choose to IGNORE our Nation's UNHEALTHY, potentially life scarring #THUGLIFE #ChildCare #PubliceHealthCrisis?!

Spike Lee, Trump, Lamar, Obama.jpg
spike lee, kendrick lamar.jpg
Spike Lee, SILENT Faulkner, Owens.jpg

Peace.

Forum List

Back