Spike Lee Mocks Free-Thinking Black Trump Supporters as Slaves

Another spammer for the ignore list, I think.

Hello, cnm. Why do you believe I am spamming when questioning if Spike Lee is acting in the best interests of American children and teens when he IGNORES our Nation's potentially life scarring THUGLIFE Culture of Child Abuse vividly described in public interviews or the violence riddled, FEMALE hating music art composed by more than one dozen apparent emotionally troubled American urban story-TRUTH-tellers President and Mrs. Obama invited to their children's and Nation's home?

cnm, why are you hating on me while IGNORING the family, people and community harming anti-social behaviors that for near 40 years large numbers of American recording artists have been speaking about in their popular music.

obama white house guests.jpg

I look forward to reading your intelligent reply.

Peace.

The uncle tom syndrome alive and well among intolerant leftist racists.

PJ Media

By Megan Fox March 5, 2020

EXCERPT:

Spike Lee, the Hollywood film director also known for his stupid political opinions, got on Instagram to mock Donald Trump's meeting with black leaders. Comparing these Republican black Americans to slaves, Lee wrote, "Massa, we love you Massa. We gonna pray fo' you Massa. Singing- 'swing low sweet chariot.'"

(snip)

Lee's sentiments echo most on the left who think that black people are only allowed to agree with them on bigger government, illegal immigration, and policies that have hurt the black community in countless ways. Trump, on the other hand, has actually fought for and passed criminal justice reform that even Barack Obama didn't attempt. That legislation has had a greater positive effect on minorities serving overlong and overly-harsh prison sentences than any legislation any Democrat president has signed in the last several decades. Not only that, but Trump has overseen the greatest employment for minorities this country has ever seen.

LINK
=========
Gee what a killjoy he is, doesn't want black people to be truly free of ideology, wants them to stay on the "plantation", he is actually INSULTING black people who are tired of the continuous empty promises by the leftist party who has taken their too easily given vote casually.
While I agree he shouldn't mock them, I have yet to see a "free thinking" tRump supporter.
you're STILL mad at Mr Trump winning the 2016 election??
hahahahhaha
Nope. I mad at Putin for taking over our electoral process and you for letting him.
we/I let Putin........???? hahahahahah sounds like a gay play with fairies
you're mad!! hahahhahahaha that Mr Trump got elected

PJ Media

EXCERPT:

Spike Lee, the Hollywood film director also known for his stupid political opinions, got on Instagram to mock Donald Trump's meeting with black leaders. Comparing these Republican black Americans to slaves, Lee wrote, "Massa, we love you Massa. We gonna pray fo' you Massa. Singing- 'swing low sweet chariot.'"

(snip)

Lee's sentiments echo most on the left who think that black people are only allowed to agree with them on bigger government, illegal immigration, and policies that have hurt the black community in countless ways. Trump, on the other hand, has actually fought for and passed criminal justice reform that even Barack Obama didn't attempt. That legislation has had a greater positive effect on minorities serving overlong and overly-harsh prison sentences than any legislation any Democrat president has signed in the last several decades. Not only that, but Trump has overseen the greatest employment for minorities this country has ever seen.

LINK
=========
Gee what a killjoy he is, doesn't want black people to be truly free of ideology, wants them to stay on the "plantation", he is actually INSULTING black people who are tired of the continuous empty promises by the leftist party who has taken their too easily given vote casually.
While I agree he shouldn't mock them, I have yet to see a "free thinking" tRump supporter.

I am a free thinking INDEPENDENT, I abhor ideology and ignorance.

Spike Lee is still living in the 1950's plantation ideology, where a good black is a democrat, all others are uncle toms, it is the sickening intolerance that is a turn off for many who prefer to go beyond the childish intolerance, it is downright insulting. I have watched only one of his movies, "Do the right thing", which had a strange ending, something that damaged the expose he was showing that it didn't matter what skin color anyone has, they can be intolerant and stupid to each other.

The man simply fails to learn from the past great black people, such as Harriet Tubman, Fredrick Douglas, and Booker T. Washington, who preferred freedom over plantation, and freethinking over ideology. They knew blacks and whites are human with a flawed history, which can be properly measured beyond the surface of skin color, measure such as the pursuit of truth, curiosity and the way of freedom.
That little rant is neither free thinking nor independent.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

PJ Media

EXCERPT:

(snip)

LINK
=========

Because it doesn't fit your narrative.

You can't make that claim and back it up. How the fuck would you know ?
How many tRumpling spawned circle jerk threads are posted here every day?

PJ Media

EXCERPT:

(snip)

LINK
=========
hahahahhaha
Nope. I mad at Putin for taking over our electoral process and you for letting him.
we/I let Putin........???? hahahahahah sounds like a gay play with fairies
you're mad!! hahahhahahaha that Mr Trump got elected
What has the *tRump administration* done to prevent interference in the next election?

Nothing.

That's you guys letting him do it.

PJ Media

EXCERPT:

(snip)

LINK
=========
hahahahhaha

upload_2020-3-7_8-16-33.png

IM2 writes this revealing reply, it is angry, hateful and wrong:

"No, Spike Lee is right. And you really slander Tubman and Douglass by including them with Washington. You wouldn't like Douglass and here why:

“What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

You would consider him unamerican and the automatically place him in your imaginary democratic plantation."

======

First of all, I can't slander anyone with written words by definition.

Booker T. Washington was a great man who fought for the betterment of black life, he was BORN a slave, but rose up out of it as well pointed out by Wikipedia:

Booker Taliaferro Washington (April 5, 1856 – November 14, 1915) was an American educator, author, orator, and adviser to multiple presidents of the United States. Between 1890 and 1915, Washington was the dominant leader in the African American community and of the contemporary black elite.[1] Washington was from the last generation of black American leaders born into slavery and became the leading voice of the former slaves and their descendants. They were newly oppressed in the South by disenfranchisement and the Jim Crow discriminatory laws enacted in the post-Reconstruction Southern states in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

Washington was a key proponent of African-American businesses and one of the founders of the National Negro Business League. His base was the Tuskegee Institute, a historically black college in Tuskegee, Alabama. As lynchings in the South reached a peak in 1895, Washington gave a speech, known as the "Atlanta compromise", which brought him national fame. He called for black progress through education and entrepreneurship, rather than trying to challenge directly the Jim Crow segregation and the disenfranchisement of black voters in the South.

Washington mobilized a nationwide coalition of middle-class blacks, church leaders, and white philanthropists and politicians, with a long-term goal of building the community's economic strength and pride by a focus on self-help and schooling. With his own contributions to the black community, Washington was a supporter of Racial uplift. But, secretly, he also supported court challenges to segregation and restrictions on voter registration.[2]

LINK

======

Douglass, Tubman and Washington each in their way, tried to improve the life of fellow blacks, many who were slaves at the time. They did it with bravery and persistence, defying the situation they lived under, where death could come at ANY moment something YOU IM2 have no idea how it feels, since you don't live in that kind of world today.

I like and admire Fredrick Douglass who never hated the whites of his day, he made clear he hated what slavery did to whites who embraces slavery, by turning them from being religious decent people into the hard ugly slave owners they became over time, hiring abusive overseers and other inhuman mistreatment they imposed on.

I read his book: Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, an American Slave , which I have on my Kindle book unit, you can DOWNLOAD it free, as copyright is long expired, anything before 1922 is now free for download, got it from Amazon.

He was a great example of a black person, who was intelligent (planned his escape that succeeded), resourceful (He got white children teach him how to read, while still a slave, it was done in secret) and as a free man was able to influence many people including whites as well pointed out in Wikipedia:

Frederick Douglass (born Frederick Augustus Washington Bailey; c. February 1818[4] – February 20, 1895[5]) was an American social reformer, abolitionist, orator, writer, and statesman. After escaping from slavery in Maryland, he became a national leader of the abolitionist movement in Massachusetts and New York, gaining note for his oratory[6] and incisive antislavery writings. In his time, he was described by abolitionists as a living counter-example to slaveholders' arguments that slaves lacked the intellectual capacity to function as independent American citizens.[7][8] Northerners at the time found it hard to believe that such a great orator had once been a slave.[9]

Douglass wrote several autobiographies. He described his experiences as a slave in his 1845 autobiography, Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, an American Slave, which became a bestseller, and was influential in promoting the cause of abolition, as was his second book, My Bondage and My Freedom (1855). After the Civil War, Douglass remained an active campaigner against slavery and wrote his last autobiography, Life and Times of Frederick Douglass. First published in 1881 and revised in 1892, three years before his death, it covered events during and after the Civil War. Douglass also actively supported women's suffrage, and held several public offices. Without his approval, Douglass became the first African American nominated for Vice President of the United States as the running mate and Vice Presidential nominee of Victoria Woodhull, on the Equal Rights Party ticket.[10]

Douglass was a firm believer in the equality of all peoples, whether white, black, female, Native American, or Chinese immigrants.[11] He was also a believer in dialogue and in making alliances across racial and ideological divides, and in the liberal values of the U.S. Constitution.[12] When radical abolitionists, under the motto "No Union with Slaveholders", criticized Douglass' willingness to engage in dialogue with slave owners, he replied: "I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong."[13]

LINK

=======

He was a great man, someone YOU should emulate deeply, instead of your whining racist hate you spew out every day, that can't sway anyone to take you seriously. Spike Lee never makes positive black family movies, it always about making unhappy black people movies. Why do you think The Cosby Show was far better for blacks, the show was NUMBER ONE rated viewing for five years in white dominated America of the 1980's, The Republican Decade,, why were the Jeffersons so popular, Good Times and more?

Could it be because they were shown to be intelligent, funny and capable?

What about Flip Wilson show, did you like it?

Wikipedia:

The Flip Wilson Show is an hour-long variety show that originally aired in the US on NBC from September 17, 1970 to June 27, 1974. The show starred American comedian Flip Wilson; the program was one of the first American television programs starring a black person in the title role to become highly successful with a white audience. Specifically, it was the first successful network variety series starring an African American.[1] During its first two seasons, its Nielsen ratings made it the nation's second most watched show.

and,

In addition to the skits, Wilson also signed many popular singers to provide entertainment. African-American singers such as Ella Fitzgerald, James Brown, Louis Armstrong, Lena Horne, Stevie Wonder, The Jackson 5, The Chi-Lites, Ray Charles, Aretha Franklin, Gladys Knight & the Pips, The Pointer Sisters, Charley Pride, Johnny Mathis, The Temptations, and The Supremes appeared on the program, as well as many contemporary white entertainers like Bobby Darin (a frequent guest on his show), Bing Crosby (two appearances),[2] Roy Clark, Joan Rivers, The Osmonds, Johnny Cash, Roger Miller, and Pat Boone. Usually, the singers also chose to partake in skits with Wilson.

Wilson's clout allowed him to get both the new breakout performers (such as The Jackson 5, Roberta Flack, Sandy Duncan, Lily Tomlin, George Carlin, Bill Cosby, Richard Pryor, Albert Brooks, Lola Falana, and Melba Moore, all of whom became very popular during this period) as well as established singers. In late 1971, gospel legend Mahalia Jackson made one of her last public performances on The Flip Wilson Show.

and,

The Flip Wilson Show won two Emmy Awards out of 18 nominations. The wins were both in 1971, for Outstanding Variety Series—Musical and Outstanding Writing Achievement in Variety or Music. Wilson won both awards, with producer Bob Henry and executive producer Monte Kay also earning statuettes for the variety series honor and Herbert Baker, Hal Goodman, Larry Klein, Bob Schiller, Bob Weiskopf and Norman Steinberg for their writing.

LINK

They were all positive kind of entertainment. Dr. Huxtable (Bill Cosby) Sole owner of a small company (Sherman Hemsley), gee I miss those shows.....

=====

Harriet Tubman did things that takes great COURAGE, she averted sure death for years, while ferrying black people, mostly slaves to freedom, from Wikipedia:

Harriet Tubman (born Araminta Ross, c. March 1822[1] – March 10, 1913) was an American abolitionist and political activist. Born into slavery, Tubman escaped and subsequently made some 13 missions to rescue approximately 70 enslaved people, including family and friends,[2] using the network of antislavery activists and safe houses known as the Underground Railroad. During the American Civil War, she served as an armed scout and spy for the Union Army. In her later years, Tubman was an activist in the struggle for women's suffrage.

Born a slave in Dorchester County, Maryland, Tubman was beaten and whipped by her various masters as a child. Early in life, she suffered a traumatic head wound when an irate slave owner threw a heavy metal weight intending to hit another slave, but hitting her instead. The injury caused dizziness, pain, and spells of hypersomnia, which occurred throughout her life. After her injury, Tubman began experiencing strange visions and vivid dreams, which she ascribed to premonitions from God. These experiences, combined with her Methodist upbringing, led her to become devoutly religious.

In 1849, Tubman escaped to Philadelphia, then immediately returned to Maryland to rescue her family. Slowly, one group at a time, she brought relatives with her out of the state, and eventually guided dozens of other slaves to freedom. Traveling by night and in extreme secrecy, Tubman (or "Moses", as she was called) "never lost a passenger".[3] After the Fugitive Slave Act of 1850 was passed, she helped guide fugitives farther north into British North America (Canada), and helped newly freed slaves find work. Tubman met John Brown in 1858, and helped him plan and recruit supporters for his 1859 raid on Harpers Ferry.

When the Civil War began, Tubman worked for the Union Army, first as a cook and nurse, and then as an armed scout and spy. The first woman to lead an armed expedition in the war, she guided the raid at Combahee Ferry, which liberated more than 700 slaves. After the war, she retired to the family home on property she had purchased in 1859 in Auburn, New York, where she cared for her aging parents. She was active in the women's suffrage movement until illness overtook her, and she had to be admitted to a home for elderly African Americans that she had helped to establish years earlier. After her death in 1913, she became an icon of courage and freedom.

LINK

======

What a great woman she was, risking life to do something she is forever remembered for, getting people free, both Black AND White. She should replace the ugly Indian hater/killer, life long slave owner Jackson on the $20 bill!

All of them are ten times better than YOU, the chronically whining racist hater, who called me a racist for refusing reparations, despite that my family ancestry never owned slaves, never supported slavery, and to this day never oppressed black people. My daughter made friends with several black people, they have been in my home, took them out for stargazing a couple times, gave them rides home from school and from my house, didn't want them walking home in the dark.

Do YOU have white friends, allow them in your home, be involved in some activity with them?

I haven't done one single thing to hold black people down in my 60 years, yet I am a horrible person in YOUR eyes, you are a hater!

I bet you NEVER watched the great movie: The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman, one of the best TV movies of the 1970's with 10 Emmy winners!

A great expose of vile white treatment of blacks over the decades, starting in the 1860's to 1962. I have that movie in my collection, do you ?

Snicker...….

I will ignore the rest of your post.

Last edited:

"No, Spike Lee is right. And you really slander Tubman and Douglass by including them with Washington. You wouldn't like Douglass and here why:

“What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

You would consider him unamerican and the automatically place him in your imaginary democratic plantation."

======

Booker T. Washington was a great man who fought for the betterment of black life, he was BORN a slave, but rose up out of it as well pointed out by Wikipedia:

Booker Taliaferro Washington (April 5, 1856 – November 14, 1915) was an American educator, author, orator, and adviser to multiple presidents of the United States. Between 1890 and 1915, Washington was the dominant leader in the African American community and of the contemporary black elite.[1] Washington was from the last generation of black American leaders born into slavery and became the leading voice of the former slaves and their descendants. They were newly oppressed in the South by disenfranchisement and the Jim Crow discriminatory laws enacted in the post-Reconstruction Southern states in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

Washington was a key proponent of African-American businesses and one of the founders of the National Negro Business League. His base was the Tuskegee Institute, a historically black college in Tuskegee, Alabama. As lynchings in the South reached a peak in 1895, Washington gave a speech, known as the "Atlanta compromise", which brought him national fame. He called for black progress through education and entrepreneurship, rather than trying to challenge directly the Jim Crow segregation and the disenfranchisement of black voters in the South.

Washington mobilized a nationwide coalition of middle-class blacks, church leaders, and white philanthropists and politicians, with a long-term goal of building the community's economic strength and pride by a focus on self-help and schooling. With his own contributions to the black community, Washington was a supporter of Racial uplift. But, secretly, he also supported court challenges to segregation and restrictions on voter registration.[2]

LINK

======

Douglass, Tubman and Washington each in their way, tried to improve the life of fellow blacks, many who were slaves at the time. They did it with bravery and persistence, defying the situation they lived under, where death could come at ANY moment something YOU IM2 have no idea how it feels, since you don't live in that kind of world today.

I like and admire Fredrick Douglass who never hated the whites of his day, he made clear he hated what slavery did to whites who embraces slavery, by turning them from being religious decent people into the hard ugly slave owners they became over time, hiring abusive overseers and other inhuman mistreatment they imposed on.

I read his book: Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, an American Slave , which I have on my Kindle book unit, you can DOWNLOAD it free, as copyright is long expired, anything before 1922 is now free for download, got it from Amazon.

He was a great example of a black person, who was intelligent (planned his escape that succeeded), resourceful (He got white children teach him how to read, while still a slave, it was done in secret) and as a free man was able to influence many people including whites as well pointed out in Wikipedia:

Frederick Douglass (born Frederick Augustus Washington Bailey; c. February 1818[4] – February 20, 1895[5]) was an American social reformer, abolitionist, orator, writer, and statesman. After escaping from slavery in Maryland, he became a national leader of the abolitionist movement in Massachusetts and New York, gaining note for his oratory[6] and incisive antislavery writings. In his time, he was described by abolitionists as a living counter-example to slaveholders' arguments that slaves lacked the intellectual capacity to function as independent American citizens.[7][8] Northerners at the time found it hard to believe that such a great orator had once been a slave.[9]

Douglass wrote several autobiographies. He described his experiences as a slave in his 1845 autobiography, Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, an American Slave, which became a bestseller, and was influential in promoting the cause of abolition, as was his second book, My Bondage and My Freedom (1855). After the Civil War, Douglass remained an active campaigner against slavery and wrote his last autobiography, Life and Times of Frederick Douglass. First published in 1881 and revised in 1892, three years before his death, it covered events during and after the Civil War. Douglass also actively supported women's suffrage, and held several public offices. Without his approval, Douglass became the first African American nominated for Vice President of the United States as the running mate and Vice Presidential nominee of Victoria Woodhull, on the Equal Rights Party ticket.[10]

Douglass was a firm believer in the equality of all peoples, whether white, black, female, Native American, or Chinese immigrants.[11] He was also a believer in dialogue and in making alliances across racial and ideological divides, and in the liberal values of the U.S. Constitution.[12] When radical abolitionists, under the motto "No Union with Slaveholders", criticized Douglass' willingness to engage in dialogue with slave owners, he replied: "I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong."[13]

LINK

=======

He was a great man, someone YOU should emulate deeply, instead of your whining racist hate you spew out every day, that can't sway anyone to take you seriously. Spike Lee never makes positive black family movies, it always about making unhappy black people movies. Why do you think The Cosby Show was far better for blacks, the show was NUMBER ONE rated viewing for five years in white dominated America of the 1980's, The Republican Decade,, why were the Jeffersons so popular, Good Times and more?

Wikipedia:

The Flip Wilson Show is an hour-long variety show that originally aired in the US on NBC from September 17, 1970 to June 27, 1974. The show starred American comedian Flip Wilson; the program was one of the first American television programs starring a black person in the title role to become highly successful with a white audience. Specifically, it was the first successful network variety series starring an African American.[1] During its first two seasons, its Nielsen ratings made it the nation's second most watched show.

and,

In addition to the skits, Wilson also signed many popular singers to provide entertainment. African-American singers such as Ella Fitzgerald, James Brown, Louis Armstrong, Lena Horne, Stevie Wonder, The Jackson 5, The Chi-Lites, Ray Charles, Aretha Franklin, Gladys Knight & the Pips, The Pointer Sisters, Charley Pride, Johnny Mathis, The Temptations, and The Supremes appeared on the program, as well as many contemporary white entertainers like Bobby Darin (a frequent guest on his show), Bing Crosby (two appearances),[2] Roy Clark, Joan Rivers, The Osmonds, Johnny Cash, Roger Miller, and Pat Boone. Usually, the singers also chose to partake in skits with Wilson.

Wilson's clout allowed him to get both the new breakout performers (such as The Jackson 5, Roberta Flack, Sandy Duncan, Lily Tomlin, George Carlin, Bill Cosby, Richard Pryor, Albert Brooks, Lola Falana, and Melba Moore, all of whom became very popular during this period) as well as established singers. In late 1971, gospel legend Mahalia Jackson made one of her last public performances on The Flip Wilson Show.

and,

The Flip Wilson Show won two Emmy Awards out of 18 nominations. The wins were both in 1971, for Outstanding Variety Series—Musical and Outstanding Writing Achievement in Variety or Music. Wilson won both awards, with producer Bob Henry and executive producer Monte Kay also earning statuettes for the variety series honor and Herbert Baker, Hal Goodman, Larry Klein, Bob Schiller, Bob Weiskopf and Norman Steinberg for their writing.

LINK

They were all positive kind of entertainment. Dr. Huxtable (Bill Cosby) Sole owner of a small company (Sherman Hemsley), gee I miss those shows.....

=====

Harriet Tubman did things that takes great COURAGE, she averted sure death for years, while ferrying black people, mostly slaves to freedom, from Wikipedia:

Harriet Tubman (born Araminta Ross, c. March 1822[1] – March 10, 1913) was an American abolitionist and political activist. Born into slavery, Tubman escaped and subsequently made some 13 missions to rescue approximately 70 enslaved people, including family and friends,[2] using the network of antislavery activists and safe houses known as the Underground Railroad. During the American Civil War, she served as an armed scout and spy for the Union Army. In her later years, Tubman was an activist in the struggle for women's suffrage.

Born a slave in Dorchester County, Maryland, Tubman was beaten and whipped by her various masters as a child. Early in life, she suffered a traumatic head wound when an irate slave owner threw a heavy metal weight intending to hit another slave, but hitting her instead. The injury caused dizziness, pain, and spells of hypersomnia, which occurred throughout her life. After her injury, Tubman began experiencing strange visions and vivid dreams, which she ascribed to premonitions from God. These experiences, combined with her Methodist upbringing, led her to become devoutly religious.

In 1849, Tubman escaped to Philadelphia, then immediately returned to Maryland to rescue her family. Slowly, one group at a time, she brought relatives with her out of the state, and eventually guided dozens of other slaves to freedom. Traveling by night and in extreme secrecy, Tubman (or "Moses", as she was called) "never lost a passenger".[3] After the Fugitive Slave Act of 1850 was passed, she helped guide fugitives farther north into British North America (Canada), and helped newly freed slaves find work. Tubman met John Brown in 1858, and helped him plan and recruit supporters for his 1859 raid on Harpers Ferry.

When the Civil War began, Tubman worked for the Union Army, first as a cook and nurse, and then as an armed scout and spy. The first woman to lead an armed expedition in the war, she guided the raid at Combahee Ferry, which liberated more than 700 slaves. After the war, she retired to the family home on property she had purchased in 1859 in Auburn, New York, where she cared for her aging parents. She was active in the women's suffrage movement until illness overtook her, and she had to be admitted to a home for elderly African Americans that she had helped to establish years earlier. After her death in 1913, she became an icon of courage and freedom.

LINK

======

What a great woman she was, risking life to do something she is forever remembered for, getting people free, both Black AND White. She should replace the ugly Indian hater/killer, life long slave owner Jackson on the $20 bill!

All of them are ten times better than YOU, the chronically whining racist hater, who called me a racist for refusing reparations, despite that my family ancestry never owned slaves, never supported slavery, and to this day never oppressed black people. My daughter made friends with several black people, they have been in my home, took them out for stargazing a couple times, gave them rides home from school and from my house, didn't want them walking home in the dark.

Do YOU have white friends, allow them in your home, be involved in some activity with them?

I haven't done one single thing to hold black people down in my 60 years, yet I am a horrible person in YOUR eyes, you are a hater!

I bet you NEVER watched the great movie: The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman, one of the best TV movies of the 1970's with 10 Emmy winners!

A great expose of vile white treatment of blacks over the decades, starting in the 1860's to 1962. I have that movie in my collection, do you ?

Snicker...….

No, you are the one wrong here. I've watched all the shows and movies you talk about and then some. I know all about the black people I talked about and what I said was true and accurate. People like you do not like real independent black thinkers. I know who Booker T Washington was and what I said about him is an opinion held by a whole lot of black people. Spike Lee's movies are about the truth. He doesn't make his movies to please your sorry white ass. His movies go to making people aware of issues blacks face. You really need not make stupid assumptions about me just because I'm not the step n fetchit black person you like seeing. So let me post a poem a famous black writer wrote about your boy Booket T.

“It seems to me,” said Booker T.,
“It shows a mighty lot of cheek
To study chemistry and Greek
When Mister Charlie needs a hand
To hoe the cotton on his land,
And when Miss Ann looks for a cook,
Why stick your nose inside a book?”

“I don’t agree,” said W.E.B.,
“If I should have the drive to seek
Knowledge of chemistry or Greek,
I’ll do it. Charles and Miss can look
Another place for hand or cook.
Some men rejoice in skill of hand,
And some in cultivating land,
But there are others who maintain
The right to cultivate the brain.”

“It seems to me,” said Booker T.,
“That all you folks have missed the boat
Who shout about the right to vote,
And spend vain days and sleepless nights
In uproar over civil rights.
Just keep your mouths shut, do not grouse,
But work, and save, and buy a house.”

“I don’t agree,” said W.E.B.,
“For what can property avail
If dignity and justice fail.
Unless you help to make the laws,
They’ll steal your house with trumped-up clause.
A rope’s as tight, a fire as hot,
No matter how much cash you’ve got.
Speak soft, and try your little plan,
But as for me, I’ll be a man.”

“It seems to me,” said Booker T.—
“I don’t agree,”
Said W.E.B.

Booker T. and W.E.B.,
By Dudley Randall

You know nothing about this, or W.E.B. Dubois, James Baldwin, Dr. Frances Cress Welsing, Frantz Fanon, Dr. Willian Rodney, Dr. Carol Anderson, Dr. Carter Woodson, Sister Mary Lou Hamer, the great Barbara Jordan, Nikki Giovanni and I can keep going.

I have plenty of lifelong white friends who respect me because I am honest, stand for what is right and refuse to be a sellout. There are plenty of whites who don't like trump and people like you do not use the racist bullshit you do in describing them as you do blacks who oppose trump. So you need to understand that whites do not get to pick who we respect. Spike Lee is right. He knows trump better than we do as he lived in NYC with him and saw what he did to black people. A black person that supports ideas that validate racist white stereotypes of us is not an independent thinker. That's the way it is and that's the way its going to be.

Last edited:

======

LINK

======

LINK

=======

Wikipedia:

and,

and,

LINK

=====

LINK

======

Snicker...….

No, you are the one wrong here. I know all about the black people I talked about and what I said was true and accurate. People like you do not like real independent black thinkers. I know who Booker T Washington was and what I said about him is an opinion held by a whole lot of black people. Spike Lee's movies are abiout the truth.

What a feeble reply you make, you ignore so much of what I write, meanwhile you continue to ignore that part where Spike attacks blacks who are not on his leftist plantation, he writes this about Blacks who are NOT Democrats:

"Massa, we love you Massa. We gonna pray fo' you Massa. Singing- 'swing low sweet chariot.'"

That is pure ugliness.

I posted who they are, and they are not what you think they are at all, they never went around hating whitey, from their chair, they went out to address the injustice they faced, NOTHING like you face today at all, which you should be glad about, but you are one of those leftist black crybabies, I have come to despise.

You are of the following:

A free American, with full voting rights, as a Citizen of the Nation.

Those three I named, were BORN into slavery, were not allowed to vote and be citizens, they were treated like shit. When 1870 came around, those rights were now freely given to them (Amendments passed by the White REPUBLICANS), but the Southern Democrats set up roadblocks to prevent it after 1880, when Reconstruction was ended. Up to that time there were a few REPUBLICAN elective offices held by elected Blacks, where it was done in White dominated South, but they were quickly shut down after 1880, when racist Democrats retook political power in the south.

Since you are so unhappy here, why don't you move to known Black dominated Utopia enclaves such as Haiti, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Sudan?

I am sure Bill Cosby (Multi-Millionaire, three Emmy and one Grammy awards) , Michael Jackson (Billionaire), Ophrah Winfrey (Billionaire, nominated award actress), Denzel Washington (Two time Academy award winner) and Morgan Freeman (Millionaire, won Academy , Golden Globe and Screen Actor award) among other highly successful blacks living in White Dominated America will be glad you took your drippy whiny mouth out of the country. They don't want losers like you staining their race with your hate and hostility.

Then you have no comment about The Cosby Show, Flip Wilsons comedy/Variety Show, The Jeffersons, The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman......

Snicker....

PJ Media

EXCERPT:

(snip)

LINK
=========
Mocking? They would fit right in with other trumpanzees then.

PJ Media

EXCERPT:

(snip)

LINK
=========
hahahahhaha

View attachment 310871
You should probably do something about that.

======

LINK

======

LINK

=======

Wikipedia:

and,

and,

LINK

=====

LINK

======

Snicker...….

No, you are the one wrong here. I know all about the black people I talked about and what I said was true and accurate. People like you do not like real independent black thinkers. I know who Booker T Washington was and what I said about him is an opinion held by a whole lot of black people. Spike Lee's movies are abiout the truth.

What a feeble reply you make, you ignore so much of what I write, meanwhile you continue to ignore that part where Spike attacks blacks who are not on his leftist plantation, he writes this about Blacks who are NOT Democrats:

"Massa, we love you Massa. We gonna pray fo' you Massa. Singing- 'swing low sweet chariot.'"

That is pure ugliness.

I posted who they are, and they are not what you think they are at all, they never went around hating whitey, from their chair, they went out to address the injustice they faced, NOTHING like you face today at all, which you should be glad about, but you are one of those leftist black crybabies, I have come to despise.

Those three I named, were BORN into slavery, were not allowed to vote and be citizens, they were treated like shit. When 1870 came around, those rights were now freely given to them (Amendments passed by the White REPUBLICANS), but the Southern Democrats set up roadblocks to prevent it after 1880, when Reconstruction was ended. Up to that time there were a few REPUBLICAN elective offices held by elected Blacks, where it was done in White dominated South, but they were quickly shut down after 1880, when racist Democrats retook political power in the south.

Since you are so unhappy here, why don't you move to known Black dominated Utopia enclaves such as Haiti, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Sudan?

I am sure Bill Cosby (Multi-Millionaire, three Emmy and one Grammy awards) , Michael Jackson (Billionaire), Ophrah Winfrey (Billionaire, nominated award actress), Denzel Washington (Two time Academy award winner) and Morgan Freeman (Millionaire, won Academy , Golden Globe and Screen Actor award) among other highly successful blacks living in White Dominated America will be glad you took your drippy whiny mouth out of the country. They don't want losers like you staining their race with your hate and hostility.

Then you have no comment about The Cosby Show, Flip Wilsons comedy/Variety Show, The Jeffersons, The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman......

Snicker....

Look white boy, you can't tell me shit about black history. The blacks you mention fought white racism. And Booker T got fucked over by the same whites he told blacks to accommodate. I said what I wanted to say. That's what you call independent thinking. I do not have to say anything about the shows you mentioned. Spike is right in what he says. I don't have to condemn him because you don't like him. That's what independent thinking is, the ability to form my own opinion based on my experiences. And I wasn't born to care whether you despise me or not.

I was born here, so if there is something I don't like about here, I have the freedom to speak out about it. You apparently are a fascist mother fucker who thinks that I must only think as you say, that I must see the world as you tell me. That's the wrong answer.

I know what I am and I don't need your white ass to tell me. I know all about the history of this nation and what you fail to understand is there is unfinished business in regards to race relations. So we will continue to fight until such time as people like you no longer exist who think they have the right to tell us how we should think. Whites have opposing views among each other, so we have the same right to oppose views we feel hurt us. And those blacks you embrace hinder progress in the black community because they enable pieces of shit like you to continue to believe you have the right to tell me how I am to see things because those blacks see things as you do, therefore all blacks need to be like them.

You repeated a few names of blacks like that supposed to mean something. It doesn't. Spike is right. Spike Lee is a great American who started with nothing, made a film, built a company from the ground up and won awards in the process. He battles racists in the industry to gain respect. He's a pioneer no different than any of the blacks you have mentioned. He has earned the right to criticize blacks who have not met the standard he has set. Son, I have built 3 sucessful organizations. You are nothing.

So fuck you.

PJ Media

EXCERPT:

(snip)

LINK
=========

You keeping track ?

Please share it.

======

LINK

======

LINK

=======

Wikipedia:

and,

and,

LINK

=====

LINK

======

Snicker...….

That is pure ugliness.

Snicker....

Look white boy, you can't tell me shit about black history. The blacks you mention fought white racism. And Booker T got fucked over by the same whites he told blacks to accommodate. I said what I wanted to say. That's what you call independent thinking. I do not have to say anything about the shows you mentioned. Spike is right in what he says. I don't have to condemn him because you don't like him. That's what independent thinking is, the ability to form my own opinion based on my experiences. And I wasn't born to care whether you despise me or not.

I was born here, so if there is something I don't like about here, I have the freedom to speak out about it. You apparently are a fascist mother fucker who thinks that I must only think as you say, that I must see the world as you tell me. That's the wrong answer.

I know what I am and I don't need your white ass to tell me. I know all about the history of this nation and what you fail to understand is there is unfinished business in regards to race relations. So we will continue to fight until such time as people like you no longer exist who think they have the right to tell us how we should think. Whites have opposing views among each other, so we have the same right to oppose views we feel hurt us. And those blacks you embrace hinder progress in the black community because they enable pieces of shit like you to continue to believe you have the right to tell me how I am to see things because those blacks see things as you do, therefore all blacks need to be like them.

You repeated a few names of blacks like that supposed to mean something. It doesn't. Spike is right. Spike Lee is a great American who started with nothing, made a film, built a company from the ground up and won awards in the process. He battles racists in the industry to gain respect. He's a pioneer no different than any of the blacks you have mentioned. He has earned the right to criticize blacks who have not met the standard he has set. Son, I have built 3 sucessful organizations. You are nothing.

So fuck you.

More babbling from the board racist babbler.

Spike Lee is a ******. Nothing else.

Gay meet ups behind McDonalds don't quality as organizations.

Fuck off.

PJ Media

EXCERPT:

(snip)

LINK
=========

You keeping track ?

Please share it.
Nobody human can count that high.

Forum List

Back