Spare parts AR

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
I have over two dozen AR-15s and a bunch of spare parts.

Yesterday I decided to built one with some of the parts I had on hand.

This one has an 18 inch lightweight barrel. I had this burgundy A1 stock set on hand so I decided to use it. Kind of a retro look but not really. I don't know what kind of scope I will put on it but for now I have this Nikon 3X.

Armalite lower and an Aero Precision upper without a forward assist.

Forgive the clutter in the picture but I didn't feel like doing quality photography this morning.

1637509295692.png

1637509379442.png

I have over two dozen AR-15s and a bunch of spare parts.

Yesterday I decided to built one with some of the parts I had on hand.

This one has an 18 inch lightweight barrel. I had this burgundy A1 stock set on hand so I decided to use it. Kind of a retro look but not really. I don't know what kind of scope I will put on it but for now I have this Nikon 3X.

Armalite lower and an Aero Precision upper without a forward assist.

Forgive the clutter in the picture but I didn't feel like doing quality photography this morning.

View attachment 566805

View attachment 566806

Damn nice old-school look! Suitable for dispatching wood chucks, ground hogs, feral pigs, home invaders, commies, and other furry varmints.
1637511336486.png

I always loved the A1 look. I do have a complete authentic A2 on a RR lower that I enjoy once in a while, but I want to get one of the Brownell's A1 kits sometime.

• Banned
I always loved the A1 look. I do have a complete authentic A2 on a RR lower that I enjoy once in a while, but I want to get one of the Brownell's A1 kits sometime.
The last thing you want to do is catch retro fever. It will consume you. Don't ask me how I know.

The last thing you want to do is catch retro fever. It will consume you. Don't ask me how I know.
Oh I got the fever bro, I just can't afford it. When I was contracting for the DOD I had stupid money and was buying everything in a wooden stock. Plus some ammo for it.

Lost a lot of it in a wild fire. Shit happens, can't take it to heaven if I get to go there anyway.

Forum List

Back