Soviet Union is not taught in schools!

They didn´t tell us anything about the Soviet Union in school.

Schedule:
1. Holocaust
2. Holocaust
first big pause
3. Tolerance
4. Tolerance
second big pause
5. Homosexuality
6. Multiculturalism

Now. Don't you wish your people hadn't perpetrated The Holocaust?

They didn´t tell us anything about the Soviet Union in school.

Schedule:
1. Holocaust
2. Holocaust
first big pause
3. Tolerance
4. Tolerance
second big pause
5. Homosexuality
6. Multiculturalism

Now. Don't you wish your people hadn't perpetrated The Holocaust?
That´s not the point. I know it was wrong and don´t need a daily reminder.
I had five years of English and two years of French and it wasn´t enough to ask for the next restaurant in the countries.

I know it was wrong and don´t need a daily reminder.

If you still think tolerance is a negative value, I think you need a thrice-daily reminder.

Why would you think tolerance of others is a bad thing?
Of course, except for the Holocaust, the topics were deemed good.
The big question is why we need that shit stuff and the actual subjects fall short.
Of course you don´t need tolerance for a Turk among hundred Germans. You need tolerance for a German among hundred Turks. It was brainwashing.
In my small town people got robbed on daylight by Russians and Turks. Shot and beaten the kneecaps, ect. Do you think it is good when a student naively approaches them just to get beaten and robbed?
At the funfair we heard shots in our small town. Once, on the funfair, a Turk drove his baby buggy over my foot and I laughed. This started a turmoil. The Turk, a person between 30 and 45 probably, just pulled his shirt off and got ready to fight me little boy. Luckily the people came to help me. I have more examples for why "tolerance" and "multiculturalism" don´t exist the way they try to teach us.

Communism is always bad. The Soviet Union imploded, but not before committing atrocities in Germany.

If you still think tolerance is a negative value, I think you need a thrice-daily reminder.

The big question is why we need that shit stuff and the actual subjects fall short.
Of course you don´t need tolerance for a Turk among hundred Germans. You need tolerance for a German among hundred Turks. It was brainwashing.
In my small town people got robbed on daylight by Russians and Turks. Shot and beaten the kneecaps, ect. Do you think it is good when a student naively approaches them just to get beaten and robbed?
At the funfair we heard shots in our small town. Once, on the funfair, a Turk drove his baby buggy over my foot and I laughed. This started a turmoil. The Turk, a person between 30 and 45 probably, just pulled his shirt off and got ready to fight me little boy. Luckily the people came to help me. I have more examples for why "tolerance" and "multiculturalism" don´t exist the way they try to teach us.

When the Nazis saw a Jew doing something they didn't like, they saw 'the Jew' , not the person doing it. When you see someone doing something you don't like, you see 'the Turk' not the person doing it.

It sounds like you need MORE Holocaust education, not less.

And, this time, pay attention.

The Soviet Union is not taught in schools any more. Why is this? Whose interest is it that nobody remembers the lessons of that establishment? Do they want then that we too become a Soviet Union, as soon as students grow up?

You'd think that the USSR would be a pretty important subject in history. It was a liberal totalitarian experiment which lasted 75 years and had a huge influence on large portions of the globe. Not just Russia and the other SSR's , but the eastern block, Germany, Red China, Korea, Nam.

Much more important than the German Reich which only lasted a dozen years.

Multiculturalism in Soviet language is internationalism. This is how they were exterminating the Hungarians and the poles and the German and all ethnicities that didn't accept centralized dictatory.

When the Nazis saw a Jew doing something they didn't like, they saw 'the Jew' , not the person doing it. When you see someone doing something you don't like, you see 'the Turk' not the person doing it.

It sounds like you need MORE Holocaust education, not less.

And, this time, pay attention.
You read that just out of my experiences? The prejudgment is on your side. There is no "the Turk" or "the Jew" for me.

The Soviet Union is not taught in schools any more. Why is this? Whose interest is it that nobody remembers the lessons of that establishment? Do they want then that we too become a Soviet Union, as soon as students grow up?
I think they are trying to brainwash kids in school. you have to teach them what you want them to know

Forum List

Back