Soviet Union is not taught in schools!

For those who didn't live through it, it must seem like it was No Big Deal. The USSR just collapsed - imploded from within - so how could the U.S. and the free world felt so threatened?

It's too complicated to fit on a Bumper Sticker, so why would teachers bother with it? Plus, most history teachers are Leftists, and would deny the evils of the Evil Empire if it came to that.

Jews are Communists. Jews were the leading progenitors of the Bolshevik Revolution.
...You'd think that the USSR would be a pretty important subject in history. ....
It IS taught, of course.
Not really. Not in the same way the Holocaust is...not in the same way the Nazis are. Not even close.
However, we all know (((why))).
Jews led the Bolshevik revolution. Jews facilitated the murder, imprisonment, and torture of millions of Russians.
Unfortunately, it's impossible to view the Jew critically in our country...conflicts conflicts...
It's not REALLY taught.

The Soviet Union is not taught in schools any more. Why is this? Whose interest is it that nobody remembers the lessons of that establishment? Do they want then that we too become a Soviet Union, as soon as students grow up?
I think they are trying to brainwash kids in school. you have to teach them what you want them to know
How do they do that? I was a teacher for 21 years and never washed any student's brains, because usually they left it at home.

The Soviet Union is not taught in schools any more. Why is this? Whose interest is it that nobody remembers the lessons of that establishment? Do they want then that we too become a Soviet Union, as soon as students grow up?
I think they are trying to brainwash kids in school. you have to teach them what you want them to know
How do they do that? I was a teacher for 21 years and never washed any student's brains, because usually they left it at home.
You did, you just don’t know it. The districts give teachers material that the want taught

You did, you just don’t know it. The districts give teachers material that the want taught

Not true. Why so you lie and make shit up?

...Not really. ....

Yes, REALLY. Your illogical, idiotic, conspiracy-nut mental defect fear of "da jooos!" doesn't exist anywhere but in your tiny, diseased brain.
Debate me on the facts...What part do you dispute?

The Polish and Lithuanians went into the Revolution seeking national self determination,
on the other hand the Jews who became revolutionist did so abandoning their nationality,
the faith of the forefathers and the traditions of the nation. They've received Nobel prizes and fought in the revolution not as Jews, but as proud Russians.

Jews were as well the most outstanding dissidents in the Soviet Union.

But tell me, frankly, do you really want to discuss facts, or regurgitate propaganda
as an excuse to your infatuated mental impotency?

Last edited:
I know it was wrong and don´t need a daily reminder.

If you still think tolerance is a negative value, I think you need a thrice-daily reminder.

Why would you think tolerance of others is a bad thing?
Of course, except for the Holocaust, the topics were deemed good.
The big question is why we need that shit stuff and the actual subjects fall short.
Of course you don´t need tolerance for a Turk among hundred Germans. You need tolerance for a German among hundred Turks. It was brainwashing.
In my small town people got robbed on daylight by Russians and Turks. Shot and beaten the kneecaps, ect. Do you think it is good when a student naively approaches them just to get beaten and robbed?
At the funfair we heard shots in our small town. Once, on the funfair, a Turk drove his baby buggy over my foot and I laughed. This started a turmoil. The Turk, a person between 30 and 45 probably, just pulled his shirt off and got ready to fight me little boy. Luckily the people came to help me. I have more examples for why "tolerance" and "multiculturalism" don´t exist the way they try to teach us.

When the Nazis saw a Jew doing something they didn't like, they saw 'the Jew' , not the person doing it. When you see someone doing something you don't like, you see 'the Turk' not the person doing it.

It sounds like you need MORE Holocaust education, not less.

And, this time, pay attention.
You read that just out of my experiences? The prejudgment is on your side. There is no "the Turk" or "the Jew" for me.

Sure of course, until let your guard off...
Are you and sunni taking acting classes together?

if the Jews didn´t betray Germany for the desert and stayed in Germany, we´d have won WWI and everything would be fine.

If you still think tolerance is a negative value, I think you need a thrice-daily reminder.

The big question is why we need that shit stuff and the actual subjects fall short.
Of course you don´t need tolerance for a Turk among hundred Germans. You need tolerance for a German among hundred Turks. It was brainwashing.
In my small town people got robbed on daylight by Russians and Turks. Shot and beaten the kneecaps, ect. Do you think it is good when a student naively approaches them just to get beaten and robbed?
At the funfair we heard shots in our small town. Once, on the funfair, a Turk drove his baby buggy over my foot and I laughed. This started a turmoil. The Turk, a person between 30 and 45 probably, just pulled his shirt off and got ready to fight me little boy. Luckily the people came to help me. I have more examples for why "tolerance" and "multiculturalism" don´t exist the way they try to teach us.

When the Nazis saw a Jew doing something they didn't like, they saw 'the Jew' , not the person doing it. When you see someone doing something you don't like, you see 'the Turk' not the person doing it.

You read that just out of my experiences? The prejudgment is on your side. There is no "the Turk" or "the Jew" for me.

if the Jews didn´t betray Germany for the desert and stayed in Germany, we´d have won WWI and everything would be fine.

Are you and sunni are taking acting classes together?

It is easy tu bun that flag tofay.

"Britain’s support for the Zionist movement came from its concerns regarding the direction of the First World War. Aside from a genuine belief in the righteousness of Zionism, held by Lloyd George among others, Britain’s leaders hoped that a statement supporting Zionism would help gain Jewish support for the Allies."

"Britain’s support for the Zionist movement came from its concerns regarding the direction of the First World War. Aside from a genuine belief in the righteousness of Zionism, held by Lloyd George among others, Britain’s leaders hoped that a statement supporting Zionism would help gain Jewish support for the Allies."

And?

Kinda proves my point don't you think?
You don't until you do, in the same breath.

And?

No, you just create another nazism. It is about history. People say "the Americans", "the Germans", ect. This is how I meant "the Jews".

And?

No, you just create another nazism. It is about history. People say "the Americans", "the Germans", ect. This is how I meant "the Jews".

Oh so now I create another nazism?
Yeah, just scratch your:
There is no "the Turk" or "the Jew" for me.

and its the same old rotten stench.

And?

Yeah, just scratch your:

Enemies everywhere :eek:

And?

Yeah, just scratch your:

I don't have any enemies. Except my ex.

And?

Yeah, just scratch your:

I like mine dumb and predictable.

But I merely demonstrated your self contradiction.
Wouldn't be needed if you were sincere and consistent.

Forum List

Back