Soviet Union is not taught in schools!

I know it was wrong and don´t need a daily reminder.

If you still think tolerance is a negative value, I think you need a thrice-daily reminder.

Why would you think tolerance of others is a bad thing?
Of course, except for the Holocaust, the topics were deemed good.
The big question is why we need that shit stuff and the actual subjects fall short.
Of course you don´t need tolerance for a Turk among hundred Germans. You need tolerance for a German among hundred Turks. It was brainwashing.
In my small town people got robbed on daylight by Russians and Turks. Shot and beaten the kneecaps, ect. Do you think it is good when a student naively approaches them just to get beaten and robbed?
At the funfair we heard shots in our small town. Once, on the funfair, a Turk drove his baby buggy over my foot and I laughed. This started a turmoil. The Turk, a person between 30 and 45 probably, just pulled his shirt off and got ready to fight me little boy. Luckily the people came to help me. I have more examples for why "tolerance" and "multiculturalism" don´t exist the way they try to teach us.

When the Nazis saw a Jew doing something they didn't like, they saw 'the Jew' , not the person doing it. When you see someone doing something you don't like, you see 'the Turk' not the person doing it.

It sounds like you need MORE Holocaust education, not less.

And, this time, pay attention.
You read that just out of my experiences? The prejudgment is on your side. There is no "the Turk" or "the Jew" for me.

Sure of course, until let your guard off...

if the Jews didn´t betray Germany for the desert and stayed in Germany, we´d have won WWI and everything would be fine.

Are you and sunni are taking acting classes together?

It is easy tu bun that flag tofay.

"Britain’s support for the Zionist movement came from its concerns regarding the direction of the First World War. Aside from a genuine belief in the righteousness of Zionism, held by Lloyd George among others, Britain’s leaders hoped that a statement supporting Zionism would help gain Jewish support for the Allies."

And?

Kinda proves my point don't you think?
You don't until you do, in the same breath.

No, you just create another nazism. It is about history. People say "the Americans", "the Germans", ect. This is how I meant "the Jews".

Oh so now I create another nazism?
Yeah, just scratch your:
There is no "the Turk" or "the Jew" for me.

and its the same old rotten stench.

Enemies everywhere :eek:

I don't have any enemies. Except my ex.

I have plenty of them. I don´t know why and who they are.

Jews are Communists. Jews were the leading progenitors of the Bolshevik Revolution.
...You'd think that the USSR would be a pretty important subject in history. ....
It IS taught, of course.
Not really. Not in the same way the Holocaust is...not in the same way the Nazis are. Not even close.
However, we all know (((why))).
Jews led the Bolshevik revolution. Jews facilitated the murder, imprisonment, and torture of millions of Russians.
Unfortunately, it's impossible to view the Jew critically in our country...conflicts conflicts...
It's not REALLY taught.
I feel like I've heard that argument before... Oh, right:

If you still think tolerance is a negative value, I think you need a thrice-daily reminder.

The big question is why we need that shit stuff and the actual subjects fall short.
Of course you don´t need tolerance for a Turk among hundred Germans. You need tolerance for a German among hundred Turks. It was brainwashing.
In my small town people got robbed on daylight by Russians and Turks. Shot and beaten the kneecaps, ect. Do you think it is good when a student naively approaches them just to get beaten and robbed?
At the funfair we heard shots in our small town. Once, on the funfair, a Turk drove his baby buggy over my foot and I laughed. This started a turmoil. The Turk, a person between 30 and 45 probably, just pulled his shirt off and got ready to fight me little boy. Luckily the people came to help me. I have more examples for why "tolerance" and "multiculturalism" don´t exist the way they try to teach us.

When the Nazis saw a Jew doing something they didn't like, they saw 'the Jew' , not the person doing it. When you see someone doing something you don't like, you see 'the Turk' not the person doing it.

You read that just out of my experiences? The prejudgment is on your side. There is no "the Turk" or "the Jew" for me.

if the Jews didn´t betray Germany for the desert and stayed in Germany, we´d have won WWI and everything would be fine.

"Britain’s support for the Zionist movement came from its concerns regarding the direction of the First World War. Aside from a genuine belief in the righteousness of Zionism, held by Lloyd George among others, Britain’s leaders hoped that a statement supporting Zionism would help gain Jewish support for the Allies."

And?

No, you just create another nazism. It is about history. People say "the Americans", "the Germans", ect. This is how I meant "the Jews".

Yeah, just scratch your:

I like mine dumb and predictable.

But I merely demonstrated your self contradiction.
Wouldn't be needed if you were sincere and consistent.

I have explained what I meant. Accept it or not.

And?

Yeah, just scratch your:

If by explained, you mean demonstrated how quickly you look for excuses,
to totally contradict whatever you said, then I accept.

So maybe try explain again,
there're supposedly no "the Turks", there're supposedly no "the Jews" for you,
are there no "the Germans" as well?

How does it work?

All I know is Paul McCartney was in red square screaming back in the USSR.

And?

Yeah, just scratch your:

How does it work?

Now you turn it around and I deny the existence of Turks and Jews?

Yes, no "the Germans" as well. For example: The Germans started the world wars.

And?

Yeah, just scratch your:

How does it work?

No you turn it around and I deny the existence of Turks and Jews?

Don't weasel, we were not talking about existence of Turks and Jews,
but the singling out and broad brushing of people.

We can make interesting arguments about historic events, like adults,
but it's impossible to be in anyway serious when you play games.

You kinda mean exactly the opposite of what you say.

Last edited:

And?

Yeah, just scratch your:

How does it work?

It means, when a Turk does something bad, I won´t blame all Turks for it and declare it behavior of the Turks.

And?

Yeah, just scratch your:

How does it work?

It means, when a Turk does something bad, I won´t blame all Turks for it and declare it behavior of the Turks.

And you don't see the hypocrisy
in collectively blaming the Jews for Germany's defeat?

There's truth to that of course, only not the way you think,
blaming the Jews was instrumental to sealing Germany's fate,
every nation who went against Jews faced a humiliating defeat, no exception.

Germany was also the quickest to go down.

And?

Yeah, just scratch your:

How does it work?

And you don't see the hypocrisy
in collectively blaming the Jews for Germany's defeat?

There's truth to that of course, only not the way you think,
blaming the Jews was instrumental to sealing Germany's fate,
every nation who went against Jews faced a humiliating defeat, no exception.

Germany was also the quickest to go down.

Germany didn´t went against Jews, Jews went against Germany, greedy with Dollars in the eyes to gain their own cheerless desert.
So then when the WWI war parties were exhausted to the maximum (Russia already dropped out due to communist revoluion), the Americans came and claimed big victory. They did not even have an air force back then and got French planes.
However, no hostile soldier has entered Germany in WWI, it was defeated by its own communist revolution.

...Not really. ....

Yes, REALLY. Your illogical, idiotic, conspiracy-nut mental defect fear of "da jooos!" doesn't exist anywhere but in your tiny, diseased brain.
Debate me on the facts...What part do you dispute?

The Polish and Lithuanians went into the Revolution seeking national self determination,
on the other hand the Jews who became revolutionist did so abandoning their nationality,
the faith of the forefathers and the traditions of the nation. They've received Nobel prizes and fought in the revolution not as Jews, but as proud Russians.

Jews were as well the most outstanding dissidents in the Soviet Union.

But tell me, frankly, do you really want to discuss facts, or regurgitate propaganda
as an excuse to your infatuated mental impotency?

The TRUTH of the matter is that Jews loathed Catholic Russia then, as they do now. They loathed Catholic Poland (despite rights of usury, not permitted to Christian Poles) then, and today.
Now...does this apply to EVERY Jew? Of course not...that would be absurd.
However, the fact remains, whether MOST Jews were this, or that is immaterial.
Did most Jews oppose the overthrow of the Czar? Maybe.
Were most Jews patriotic Russians? Maybe.
We cannot debate feeeeeeelings. We can only debate facts. The FACT is that the Bolshevik revolution was fomented, and led, mostly by Jews.
Not only that but the influence and leadership of the new Soviet Union was primarily Jewish.

1593360122337.png
(2) The Jew M. Cohen, writing in “The Communist,” Kharkoff, 12th April, 1919:—“Without exaggeration, it may be said that the great Russian revolution was indeed accomplished by the hands of Jews——It is true that there are no Jews in the ranks of the Red Army as far as Privates are concerned, but in the committees and in the Soviet organisations, as Commissars, the Jews are gallantly leading the masses of the Russian proletariat to victory—the symbol of Jewry has become also the symbol of the Russian proletariat which can be seen in the fact of the adoption of the Red five‑pointed star, which in former times was the symbol of Zionism and Jewry.”

Some of the greatest mass murderers of Communism, were Jews.
People like Genrikh Yaghoda were responsible for the rape, torture, exile and murder of millions of Christians.
No, they were alone..they were not statistical outliers...they were two of MANY.
My God man...even MAO had a Jew advisor!

Last edited:
Jews are Communists. Jews were the leading progenitors of the Bolshevik Revolution.
...You'd think that the USSR would be a pretty important subject in history. ....
It IS taught, of course.
Not really. Not in the same way the Holocaust is...not in the same way the Nazis are. Not even close.
However, we all know (((why))).
Jews led the Bolshevik revolution. Jews facilitated the murder, imprisonment, and torture of millions of Russians.
Unfortunately, it's impossible to view the Jew critically in our country...conflicts conflicts...
It's not REALLY taught.
I feel like I've heard that argument before... Oh, right:

The only thing you agitate, is what you are told to. fucking drone.

of the greatest mass murderers of Communism, were Jews.
People like Nikolai Yezhov (Genrikh Yagoda), and Lavrenty Beria were responsible for the rape, torture, exile and murder of millions of Christians.
No, they were alone..they were not statistical outliers...they were two of MANY.
My God man...even MAO had a Jew advisor
In what world Yezhov and Beria are Jews?

When did the topic of this thread become “Antisemetic Douche Bag Playtime”?

I went to high school in the late 90s and wasn't taught about the Soviet Union at all. I was taught an awful lot about Mao Zedong's revolution though. Weird thing is, the words "communist" or "mass murder" was never part of the lesson plan. I was also taught a lot about what an evil man Nixon was and how great Ken Kesey was.

People like Nikolai Yezhov (Genrikh Yagoda), and Lavrenty Beria were responsible for the rape, torture, exile and murder of millions of Christians.
You are Right. Corrected.

You are Right. Corrected.
Okay. Also, take into consideration that it was not a 'revolution of Jews'. Too many were disappointed by the czar rule at that time.

Sigh this again...look folks the colleges/universities are absolutely run my leftists for the most part. But public high schools really aren't. Stop believing what you read online. Look into your local district's curriculum and you'll find it in there.

If you don't even know the difference between a curriculum or a set of standards as you're reading this, you know little to nothing about how education works.

Forum List

Back