Southwest Pilot Ends Flight Announcement With “Let’s Go Brandon”

The joke is Biden.
Everybody hates the prick.
1635650079047.jpeg

Yes. Just to show my support I’ll fly Southwest to Mexico, then I’ll catch a flight out of Mexico with an airline that flies to Europe.
Since they no longer serve peanuts I don't fly anymore. Let's go Brandon...Why, that catch-phrase can be used for any instance of displacement of personal attention like when you are lighting farts and you catch yer anus hairs on fire-Let's go Brandon. You fart during sex turning off yer lover-Let's go Brandon, or you are comatose and they declare you as dead and then bury you alive-Let's go Brandon, or say your girlfriend tells you she'd pregnant with the next door neighbors child-Let's go Brandon, or an asteroid is about to hit the Earth and decimates the entire planets' living life-Let's go Brandon and finally when you get to the pearly gates of Heaven only to be told their was a clerical error and you are really being recycled to Hell-Let's go Brandon. The uses never stop!

Last edited:
It's a very family friendly phrase. A family friendly way of saying fuck Joe Biden without actually saying it.

Brilliant, really. And quite by accident.

I’m a Southwest supporter for life now! Will book with them the next time I fly.

Oh how awful, he used a vulgarity stand in....
Libs again proving that they have mental disorders and are manipulative whiney little babies.

Forum List

Back