South side black Chicagoans call obama the worst president ever

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=J9ixOsjut3E]Chicago Resident: Obama Will Go Down as Worst President Ever - YouTube[/ame]
oh,, my!

Now if I was a black kid I'd be saying why does that dude want all those Hispanics in when I can't find a job.

Not race baiting here. I think that's a fair question.

They'll get it by November, what with ACA and FINALLY a recovery, now that Pubs have cut out the phony crises...

I know your area really well franco (oh and by the way I do miss it so) but how is your area going to support all these new folks.

These are true Hispanics. Not like Mexicans.

CHICAGOLAND is alive and well..

You know what is the saddest LGS. They were told they could have our dream. Lord only knows what some of these kids have gone thru.

But that Bastard in Chief hasn't given a lick that maybe some of those babies were raped to get their ticket to freedom. I saw your picture with your baby girl. Maybe I should put up some of mine. I haven't wanted to do so for certain reasons. I've got to think about it. But because you and I believe in children and we don't want them to suffer despite what the pricks on this board say.

All Obama and Dems care about is their agenda. I'm beginning to really hate them.

CHICAGOLAND is alive and well..

You know what is the saddest LGS. They were told they could have our dream. Lord only knows what some of these kids have gone thru.

But that Bastard in Chief hasn't given a lick that maybe some of those babies were raped to get their ticket to freedom. I saw your picture with your baby girl. Maybe I should put up some of mine. I haven't wanted to do so for certain reasons. I've got to think about it. But because you and I believe in children and we don't want them to suffer despite what the pricks on this board say.

All Obama and Dems care about is their agenda. I'm beginning to really hate them.

You're right Tiny.. it's a travesty. These people actually believed this African American President was going to help them so they turned out and voted for a skin color, a race.. It's a hard lesson to learn.. They live in a horrible city racked with violence. The failed liberals policies of Chicagoland are destroying their inner city youth.. Democrats talk a big game.

Forum List

Back