South Dakota Skies turn Green not long after the destruction of the Georgian Guidestone?

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022
What a strange, yet eerie coincidence.

Folks in the midwest have spoken of seeing green skies just before tornadoes, for years.

Folks in the midwest have spoken of seeing green skies just before tornadoes, for years.

That green color means you're only a few miles From Emerald City. Be sure to check under the floor joists for witches, and stay on that road that's made out of yellow bricks. Also watch out for flying monkeys. Those things are assholes.

Not really.

The Georgia Guidestone monument was attacked around 4 AM. In the middle of the night. So obviously the sky was black.

Here in NW Ohio we occasionally get green skies like that. Sometimes it's accompanied by a funnel cloud. And yes it can be a bit eerie. All of the wildlife suddenly becomes silent. It's like you don't really notice their sounds until they shut up. Unless you're hunting or something and your ears are all perked up you're not really conscious of all the wildlife noises you hear every day.

But when they stop, you notice it.

Or....it's just a giant f-ing thunderstorm with hail on it's leading edge. Hope you're not outside when it hits...and you have insurance for your car if it's outdoors.
Thunderstorms are quite frequent on the plains this time of year.

I was out at the Channel Islands one evening fishing, and the sky had a purple hue.
What did that mean professor captain russia?
Now THAT could be a sign that a tornado is imminent. The ones I've seen drop, the sky had a more purplish to blackish hue than a green one, which was more indicative of hail.
That doesn't mean there isn't a funnel behind the green drape front. Either way...run away! :)

I am actually leaving for good from here… I am actually heading back East because I can’t take this heat any longer!!!

It's only... what? Four months a year that suck. And it's not really the heat, it's the humidity.

Try South Carolina this time of year... ugh. After Kingsville and Houston, I lived in Southern California for more than thirty years the three in New Mexico... my body will forever crave the arid climates...

It's only... what? Four months a year that suck. And it's not really the heat, it's the humidity.

Try South Carolina this time of year... ugh. After Kingsville and Houston, I lived in Southern California for more than thirty years the three in New Mexico... my body will forever crave the arid climates...
I tell everyone not to move to Idaho, all we have in this state is potatoes. Potatoes everywhere

True but I have others I must consider about when relocating and most of the family is around D.C. and Ohio Valley region…

Also Houston crime has gotten so bad that I have people discuss it with me daily/..

Forum List

Back