South Dakota Resisted Shutdown, Now It's a Hotspot

Who owns the Smithfield plant? Who lost 300K swine not long ago?
Of course that's not the lesson to be learned from Smithfield nor does that address the actual problem.
Smithfield is dead to me. I personally boycott everything Smithfield anyway.

They let the Chinese buy them out a couple years back.
Which has nothing at all to do with the outbreak there.
What outbreak?

21 deaths.

21!
No, dope.
The 2,500 and climbing cases.
Still cant read, can you.

I said.....

21 DEATHS

Those people were infected in different times.
Irrelevant.

New study says 60k deaths.
The chart doesn't account for that. The chart shows that over 30,000 have died in the last month. With absolutely no factual information in your possession, you declared that to be false, due to your cultism. Now you have been shown that you (surprise) were ass backwards wrong when you made that up.

And now the tantrum ensues.
What number has the center in Washington prognosticated for total deaths? Around 60k? How is that possible?
How is it possible that more than 30,000 have died in the last month, and they are predicting only 60,000 total after the next 3.5 months?

Uhhhh...they expect the death rate to slow down....?

I don't know who that they is who did that study that the conservative is using but whoever did it, is just like all conservatives in regard to this virus. WRONG.

It's now May 1. We crossed the 60 thousand dead mark a couple days ago.

It's not a good idea to listen to or take any conservative seriously. They don't know what they're talking about and lying.

As of today, South Dakota ranks 45th out of 50 states in deaths per million.

Still looking for this "hot spot" the OP speaks of
That would be the meat packing plant that was deemed an "essential" business and therefore would have been open even in the States that closed all "nonessential" businesses! If you took that one plant out of the equation...then South Dakota's numbers would be miniscule!

Here is the model that predicts 60,000 total dead by august:

Note that it predicts a steep drop off in daily deaths, starting 3 days ago. This, of course, has not occured.

We already hit that 60 thousand mark. Not in August but in April.

I don't know who did that study but it's wrong.

Exponentially to 17? :auiqs.jpg:
Why is it you dopes always leave out the most important function in this equation?

Time.

Obviously a quick glance at the number of infected would tell you immediately that the number of dead will grow as will the number infected.

SD isn't expected to peak until the end of June. That means the death toll will continue to grow through July and beyond.
Sure, if we wait long enough, everybody in SD will die. Nobody disputes the mortality of humans.

Wishful thinking is what makes a state with 7 deaths a “hot spot”.
Umm, no.

Lack of social distance will though.

Do you agree with the OP that SD is now a HOT SPOT ?

Yes or No
It's has a hot spot. Hundreds of cases all in the same town.

Not sure which hair you're trying to split here.

The OP called S.D. a Hot Spot.

I'll take your answer to be no.
That's because you're barely as smart as my housecat.

No.

The house cat is much more smart.

Irrelevant.

The chart doesn't account for that. The chart shows that over 30,000 have died in the last month. With absolutely no factual information in your possession, you declared that to be false, due to your cultism. Now you have been shown that you (surprise) were ass backwards wrong when you made that up.

What number has the center in Washington prognosticated for total deaths? Around 60k? How is that possible?
How is it possible that more than 30,000 have died in the last month, and they are predicting only 60,000 total after the next 3.5 months?

I don't know who that they is who did that study that the conservative is using but whoever did it, is just like all conservatives in regard to this virus. WRONG.

It's not a good idea to listen to or take any conservative seriously. They don't know what they're talking about and lying.
60k/330mil...miniscule

6 out of every 33k die. 82% over age of 65. 94% at least one preexisting condition. WRONG is purely subjective.

6 people out of 33k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are we punishing 32,994 to save 6 people?

Irrelevant.

60k/330mil...miniscule

6 out of every 33k die. 82% over age of 65. 94% at least one preexisting condition. WRONG is purely subjective.

6 people out of 33k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's 65K now.

Why are you rooting for more?

Irrelevant.

60k/330mil...miniscule

It's 65K now.

I am donating plasma weekly to help cure the ill. What are you doing? Hiding under your bed? Coward

Irrelevant.

60k/330mil...miniscule

It's 65K now.

I am donating plasma weekly to help cure the ill. What are you doing? Hiding under your bed? Coward

I'm donating bone morrow to help cure the ill. Plasma, kids game.

Irrelevant.

60k/330mil...miniscule

It's 65K now.

Bullshit. Run along

Irrelevant.

60k/330mil...miniscule

It's 65K now.

Bullshit. Run along

I'm also donating an internet kidney to help cure the ill.

Wishful thinking is what makes a state with 7 deaths a “hot spot”.
Umm, no.

Lack of social distance will though.

Do you agree with the OP that SD is now a HOT SPOT ?

Yes or No
It's has a hot spot. Hundreds of cases all in the same town.

Not sure which hair you're trying to split here.

The OP called S.D. a Hot Spot.

I'll take your answer to be no.
That's because you're barely as smart as my housecat.

No.

The house cat is much more smart.

And it own's the moron Crepitus

Who owns the Smithfield plant? Who lost 300K swine not long ago?
Of course that's not the lesson to be learned from Smithfield nor does that address the actual problem.
Smithfield is dead to me. I personally boycott everything Smithfield anyway.

They let the Chinese buy them out a couple years back.
Which has nothing at all to do with the outbreak there.
What outbreak?

21 deaths.

21!
No, dope.
The 2,500 and climbing cases.
Still cant read, can you.

I said.....

21 DEATHS
You responded to me, dope. I know what I meant.
An outbreak is measured in cases. Not deaths.

Did I read this correctly ?

The revised numbers show NO deaths in SD due to Covid-19 ?

Forum List

Back