South Dakota Governor & MAGA favorite Kristi Noem stuns supporters by sending back bill that would bar transgender athletes in women's sports

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

The GOP will always defend the "permanent things" which are whatever the Democratic Party was 10 minutes ago

It's time major league baseball got with the times.I'd like to see more gay,transgender and lesbians on a team.Remember the old trio from the Cubs"Tinker to Evers to Chance?
You would have Twinker to Butch to Lance

In the history of the entire human race male and female have always been biologically "permanent things".
Defending that eternal truth is indeed a republican thing and rightfully so.

It's the democrats, who have only in the last few seconds (in terms of all our thousands of years as
distinct genders) who have tried to please a small virulent portion of their client groups, literally attempted
to reorder all of humanity.

I doubt Noem will side with the people who want to let males compete against females in the most uneven
of playing fields.

The GOP will always defend the "permanent things" which are whatever the Democratic Party was 10 minutes ago
What, she isn't allowed to have concerns? She may or may not be right, but you guys set the standard.

If you don't live in S. Dakota, it isn't your concern.

The Republican Noem issued a “style-and-form” veto of House Bill 1217, suggesting four changes over concerns that “this bill’s vague and overly broad language could have significant unintended consequences.”

“I support this legislation and hope that House Bill 1217, with the changes I am proposing, becomes law,” she said in a Friday statement.

It's common sense, fake girls have no business competing with real girls
I agree, but I may be able to understand why some females don't have a problem with it. Sometimes people love a challenge and for there to be a male for certain females to go up against, them females might just be in their element. If I'm right, my only question for them will be this one: How are you going to feel if you end up on the losing end no matter what because people will scream prejudice and bigotry if the winner isn't the guy?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

• Banned
She might as well identify as Jeb Bush and adopt the pronouns sellout/has been

Refugee Resettlement Watch's Ann Corcoran (banned from Twitter for excessive Hate Facts) says Kristi Noem was useless on resisting "Refugee" colonization

Forum List

Back