Kristi Noem scores again! No more CRT in South Dakota colleges

Why is this government censorship in higher ed good? Are so afraid of people learning to think for themselves you have to censor free speech?
We're not talking about free speech.

We're talking about education curriculum.

And 1000 times you have yet to give a definition that only a rumpster accepts because your rumpster handlers told you to. History isn't good or bad. It's history. You can't just remove the bad and keep the good and then try and explain how anyone ended up like they did. The closest thing I can come up with to explain this is the Daughters of the Confederacy along with the KKK.
OK here is mine, all institutions in the USA were are racist (big lie). The supreme oppressor is the able bodied white Christian male, and the further you are from that the more oppressed one is. Another huge lie.

OK here is mine, all institutions in the USA were are racist (big lie). The supreme oppressor is the able bodied white Christian male, and the further you are from that the more oppressed one is. Another huge lie.
wait wait wait. I thought it was blacks with their affirm action and guys posing as chicks in sports and fuking that up and secular assault on our Christina nation that was doin' the oppressin.

I ain't see so much confusion since BLM wanted to get rid of the cops.

LOL

Here is a perfect example of the grand liberal delusion.

This. ^^^

"If we just teach the kids well, genocide will stop".

Yeah, right.

And if we just had another nickel, we could teach Johnny how to read.
Thank you for showing your true colors, Republican.

wait wait wait. I thought it was blacks with their affirm action and guys posing as chicks in sports and fuking that up and secular assault on our Christina nation that was doin' the oppressin.

I ain't see so much confusion since BLM wanted to get rid of the cops.

LOL
Jeez you are fucking stupid. AA exists because dems need to keep racism alive. And not accepting guys, pretending to be girls, competing in female sports = oppression against trans. You literally proved my points, thanks for playing.

Oddly enough, I get the feeling that there weren't any CRT classes in SD colleges to begin with.
Not sure you're right. When I moved away from SD, 50 years ago, I had only ever met one black person in Sioux Falls, the largest city in the state. Now, the entire middle class neighborhood I lived in 50 years ago is a ghetto of sub-Saharan Africans and black Americans. There's only one part of town that's worse.

Thank you for showing your true colors, Republican.
Nice try.

No, I calls em like I sees em.

I'm what you might call an "equal opportunity hater". I hate arrogance and stupidity, and there's a lot of that floating around these days.

Politically, the only people I hate more than the Democrats are the Republicans. lol :p

Only, right now, it's the liberals in power and causing all the trouble. So I'm going to pick on them the most. "At the moment".

Really, I speak mostly from a parental perspective, I'm not really partisan. Kids do strange things to you. I used to be a hippie, had hair down to my butt, smoked more weed than Cheech and Chong put together. But then... kids... so now I've migrated to a point where I'm looking at the partisan fray with shock and horror. (And considerable disgust, probably).

It is free speech and college is not kids but young adults you are trying to censor.
I'm not censoring anyone.

Anyone is free to go to the local Starbucks, or play chess in the park with the bird watchers, or stand on a milk crate and shout at the top of their lungs, or nail circulars to the church door, or pay for ads on CNN.

All I'm saying is, I don't want that racist crap taught in schools. And passing for "legitimate political theory", which it's not.

Nice try.

No, I calls em like I sees em.

I'm what you might call an "equal opportunity hater". I hate arrogance and stupidity, and there's a lot of that floating around these days.

Politically, the only people I hate more than the Democrats are the Republicans. lol :p

Only, right now, it's the liberals in power and causing all the trouble. So I'm going to pick on them the most. "At the moment".

Really, I speak mostly from a parental perspective, I'm not really partisan. Kids do strange things to you. I used to be a hippie, had hair down to my butt, smoked more weed than Cheech and Chong put together. But then... kids... so now I've migrated to a point where I'm looking at the partisan fray with shock and horror. (And considerable disgust, probably).
Ok. Time to back it up. List 10 issues you disagree with Republicans on and why you disagree with them.

For those who ask, what exactly is CRT theory......MLK explains it perfectly......you remember MLK right...He's the same guy that the folks who whine about CRT don't want you to learn about other than what they watered him down to be....
Didn't MLK get arrested for breaking the law? That would make him a criminal.

Forum List

Back