South African Data Suggests Covid May Be Ending

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Dec 23, 2009
Middle class, suburban ghetto.
Berenson reports cases remain mild beyond the usual point of hospitalization…

URGENT: Stunning data from South Africa suggest Omicron may be the end of Covid (and of Covid vaccines)

A six-tweet thread from a South African engineer sums up the apparent state of play: Omicron appears more contagious but far milder than earlier strains of Covid.
South African physicians and hospitals have leaned in this direction all along. But now we have close to three weeks of data and they are saying so with increasing certainty. The lag from symptoms to severe disease is about a week. If large numbers of patients were going to progress to hospitalization or intensive care, they almost surely would have done so by now.
Perhaps one more week and we will know for sure, but at this point it would be a stunning reversal if Omicron were NEARLY as dangerous as earlier strains. And the Omicron’s mildness is not because South Africa is highly vaccinated; only about 1 in 4 South Africans is fully vaccinated.
What has not yet been said - and will surely NOT be by the media - is that assuming this data holds, Omicron’s emergence should end any and all vaccination efforts with the mRNA or DNA/AAV vaccines. Their risk profile has been steadily worsening - one has yet coherently explained the synchronized rise in all-cause mortality in highly vaccinated countries. The Netherlands saw all-cause mortality 41 percent above normal (yes, 41 percent) in its most recent week of data. Only one of five of those deaths was Covid related.”

URGENT: Stunning data from South Africa suggest Omicron may be the end of Covid (and of Covid vaccines)

A six-tweet thread from a South African engineer sums up the apparent state of play: Omicron appears more contagious but far milder than earlier strains of Covid.
South African physicians and hospitals have leaned in this direction all along. But now we have close to three weeks of data and they are saying so with increasing certainty. The lag from symptoms to severe disease is about a week. If large numbers of patients were going to progress to hospitalization or intensive care, they almost surely would have done so by now.
Perhaps one more week and we will know for sure, but at this point it would be a stunning reversal if Omicron were NEARLY as dangerous as earlier strains. And the Omicron’s mildness is not because South Africa is highly vaccinated; only about 1 in 4 South Africans is fully vaccinated.
What has not yet been said - and will surely NOT be by the media - is that assuming this data holds, Omicron’s emergence should end any and all vaccination efforts with the mRNA or DNA/AAV vaccines. Their risk profile has been steadily worsening - one has yet coherently explained the synchronized rise in all-cause mortality in highly vaccinated countries. The Netherlands saw all-cause mortality 41 percent above normal (yes, 41 percent) in its most recent week of data. Only one of five of those deaths was Covid related.”
The rate of burn (how fast it goes through a population) is so high that every state in the US now has thousands of cases of Omicron. Were at day 30 from the first case being identified in the US. Given the rate of burn, this thing will be over in the US in the next 60 days.

What is the god Fauci and his minions going to do when they no longer have a fear generating virus to help them keep power? Realse a new one?

I wonder when the news will be released that covid never existed.

I didn't run down and get an experimental genetic therapy injected because a dementia addled idiot who has been advised by someone who has contradicted every advisory he is has made regarding this scamdemic told me to.

Neither did I. I got a vaccine because my wife, the ICU nurse, and her fellow medical professionals recommend I do so since I have COPD and COVID and COPD do not get along.

But you are the fucking moron that thinks that COVID does not even exist. And you base this one talking heads on TV telling you so, while I base my view of COVID on what I have learned from my wife how has been treating COVID patients since April of 2020.

Trust me, they exist, they are really there and they really have COVID

Neither did I. I got a vaccine because my wife, the ICU nurse, and her fellow medical professionals recommend I do so since I have COPD and COVID and COPD do not get along.

But you are the fucking moron that thinks that COVID does not even exist. And you base this one talking heads on TV telling you so, while I base my view of COVID on what I have learned from my wife how has been treating COVID patients since April of 2020.

Trust me, they exist, they are really there and they really have COVID
Can't comment--family rule. As the medical pros go, LOL, they're following the flip flopper so by extension you are too, moron.

I imagine she's probably been lying to you longer than that.

Seems you have a shitty marriage, you should not project that on to others. You do not make it to 29 years by lying to each other.

Just face the facts, you are a fucking moron that gets his views from TV talking heads and you think that COVID does not even exist, which is stupider than saying the earth is flat.

Carry on

Yep, my wife has been lying to me for the past 20 months! That is the ticket.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
I imagine she's probably been lying to you longer than that.
You do not make it to 29 years by lying to each other.
When you get 20 more then you can talk to me, moron. The scamdemic is the flu. The world mortality rate did not increase last year--if we had the number of extra deaths that you morons keep spouting, the mortality rate would have increased in a like amount. Incidentally--we had no flu last year and don't try spouting some shit about ineffective masks and social distancing that surprisingly did NOT stop the kung flu--just like the experimental jab. I'm healthy and have had covid. I have had no jabs and don't intend to get one--so once again You do you and I'll do me. Don't come looking to me for validation of an act that you clearly are not confident of doing.

You do you and I'll do me.

You are the one that choose to attack me, and my wife, because I choose to get the vaccine.

I on the other hand fully support your decision not to get it and am fully against the Govt trying to force you to do so.

This is the fundamental difference between you and I, I can disagree with people and not feel the need to attack them or belittle them for having different views....you cannot, you need everyone to think exactly like you.

Forum List

Back