South African Data Suggests Covid May Be Ending

Fucking Liar. I made a point not to break the rule. Have another drink, moron.

You said she has been lying to me for the last two years and more, that is an attack on her.

I notice you ignore the rest of the post because you know you are the only one attacking someone for their choices in this discussion.

I notice you ignore the rest of the post because you know you are the only one attacking someone for their choices in this discussion. So much for your lie of "you do you and I will do me".
STFU, I've no time for your nonsense today. Have you learned to add 29 + 20 yet, moron. I notice you chose to keep your pie hole shut on that one.

Only a moron leftist would consider a victory over a non event. Run along skippy, you'll grow up some day---maybe.

such anger in your little heart, do you get this way with everyone that refuses to agree with you 100% or just some of us?

You said she has been lying to me for the last two years and more, that is an attack on her.

I notice you ignore the rest of the post because you know you are the only one attacking someone for their choices in this discussion.
Show me where I said that, you fucking liar. You, OTOH, said, and I quote Yep, my wife has been lying to me for the past 20 months! That is the ticket...." To which I responded she has probably been lying to you longer than that. Please keep up--don't suggest something if you don't want an answer you don't want to hear. Morons.

Show me where I said that, you fucking liar. You, OTOH, said, and I quote Yep, my wife has been lying to me for the past 20 months! That is the ticket...." To which I responded she has probably been lying to you longer than that. Please keep up--don't suggest something if you don't want an answer you don't want to hear. Morons.

The part where you said...she has probably been lying to you longer than that. Those are your words, those are you saying my wife is a liar and has been lying to me about her COVID patients and other things. That is an attack on her, so go fuck yourself.

And you are dishonest piece of shit for leaving out what came after I said that.

1640712793618.png

The part where you said...she has probably been lying to you longer than that. Those are your words, those are you saying my wife is a liar and has been lying to me about her COVID patients and other things. That is an attack on her, so go fuck yourself.

And you are dishonest piece of shit for leaving out what came after I said that.

View attachment 580755
I agreed with your statement moron. Don't make the statement if you don't want agreement. You called her a liar--not me. I also said the med professionals that you were listening to were following that flip flopping moron Fauci so it didn't say much for them nor you. Quit being an idiot and STFU.

What is the god Fauci and his minions going to do when they no longer have a fear generating virus to help them keep power? Realse a new one?

BINGO. ^^^ a new one.

The Golden Goose of the Pandemic can not, and will not be killed so easily by these criminals.:mad-61:

It worked one time it can surely work a second time....and a third ....a fourth.....etc.

I agreed with your statement moron. Don't make the statement if you don't want agreement.

It was a joke, as noted by the laughing emojis after it.

also said the med professionals that you were listening to were following that flip flopping moron Fauci so it didn't say much for them nor you.

Which is also a lie by you. But hey, continue to attack anyone that dares not agree with you 100%. So much for you doing you....what a fucking joke you are

Please be more clear--I have not lied at all--you are projecting. What has Fauci said about this scamdemic that he has not contradicted? You can't name one because none exist. Now run along until you come up with something of substance.

Oh for sure, Facui is a flip flopping moron, no question about taht.

What you lied about is that the med professionals that I am listening to are following what he says. The front line workers think he is an idiot as well, nothing he says is taken into consideration when treating patients.

What the fuck do you think these doctors and nurses are doing, going "well, what would Fauci do".... are you really that ignorant?

Forum List

Back