Sound of Freedom is beating Mission Impossible per screen average....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is a movie that the child groomers at Disney tried to keep from being released...held onto it, and refused to release it.........and now not only has it beaten Indiana Jones per screen average, it is now beating Mission Impossible....

After six days in wide release, Dead Reckoning averaged $1,225 per screen in 4,327 theaters on Monday.

After 14 days in wide release (that continues to widen), Sound of Freedom averaged $1,517 per screen in more than a thousand fewer theaters: 3,265.

This is Sound of Freedom’s second Monday in wide release, and its prescreen average is beating Dead Reckoning’s first Monday in wide release, and you can bet Dead Reckoninghad a $100 million promotion campaign behind it as well as Tom Cruise’s second-to-none star power.

Sound of Freedom almost beat Dead Reckoning Monday to gain the top spot.

Sound of Freedom earned $4.954 million to Dead Reckoning’s $5.3 million.

Currently, Sound of Freedom sits at 90.7 million, compared to Dead Reckoning’s $83.7 million.

For context, on its second Monday, Indiana Jones and Dial of Destiny averaged just $703 per screen and grossed just $3.2 million. Currently, Dial of Destiny sits at $147 million. On its second Monday, The Little Mermaid remake earned $4.6 million with a per-screen average of $1,057. The Little Mermaid has so far grossed $294 million.

Not that Sound of Freedom will end up grossing $2 billion worldwide like James Cameron’s Avatar films, but this hold reminds me of the Avatar films, by which I mean it is impossible to guess the number where Sound of Freedom finally lands.

Could it be any more obvious with the Lefties and the Leftie media melting down over this movie that they KNOW open boarders breed child trafficking and they DONT CARE.

Could it be any more obvious with the Lefties and the Leftie media melting down over this movie that they KNOW open boarders breed child trafficking and they DONT CARE.
Yeah, it just started when the movie started cause you never said a word about it beforehand.

where is yer outrage pre-Biden?
You asked for outrage at Bidens' immigration policy before the movie. I gave you the example. Trump "lost" 600 kids and you guys were whining like stuck pigs for weeks.

Biden "loses" 85,000 and not a freaking peep from you guys. Partisan hypocrites make me want to puke.

Trump's Vast Expansion of Child Detention

View attachment 806136
The Marshall Project
https://www.themarshallproject.org › 2020/10/30 › 50...

Oct 30, 2020 — U.S. Customs and Border Protection carried out almost half a million child detentions during the Trump administration, data shows.
Haven't been keeping up on your master's child detention policies, huh?

The story is true, but it barely comes to life with such a telling. Which is a shame, not just because it’s uncomfortable to be numbed by these themes, but also because director Alejandro Monteverde well-clears the low bar for filmmaking one expects from movies that are message-first (and often come with similar faith-driven backers). Take away the noise surrounding it, and “Sound of Freedom” has distinct cinematic ambitions: a non-graphic horror film with what could be called an art-house sensibility for muted rage and precise, striking shadows derived from an already bleak world. If “Sound of Freedom” were less concerned with being something "important," it could be more than a mood, it could be a movie.
Sound of Freedom movie review (2023) | Roger Ebert

ditto.

You asked for outrage at Bidens' immigration policy before the movie. I gave you the example. Trump "lost" 600 kids and you guys were whining like stuck pigs for weeks.

Biden "loses" 85,000 and not a freaking peep from you guys. Partisan hypocrites make me want to puke.
No, I ask a poster for outrage I never ask you. As far as the govt. losing kids it is nothing new I am surprised you asshats had to come up with another cross to bear and burn.

This is a movie that the child groomers at Disney tried to keep from being released...held onto it, and refused to release it.........and now not only has it beaten Indiana Jones per screen average, it is now beating Mission Impossible....

After six days in wide release, Dead Reckoning averaged $1,225 per screen in 4,327 theaters on Monday.

After 14 days in wide release (that continues to widen), Sound of Freedom averaged $1,517 per screen in more than a thousand fewer theaters: 3,265.

This is Sound of Freedom’s second Monday in wide release, and its prescreen average is beating Dead Reckoning’s first Monday in wide release, and you can bet Dead Reckoninghad a $100 million promotion campaign behind it as well as Tom Cruise’s second-to-none star power.

Currently, Sound of Freedom sits at 90.7 million, compared to Dead Reckoning’s $83.7 million.

For context, on its second Monday, Indiana Jones and Dial of Destiny averaged just $703 per screen and grossed just $3.2 million. Currently, Dial of Destiny sits at $147 million. On its second Monday, The Little Mermaid remake earned $4.6 million with a per-screen average of $1,057. The Little Mermaid has so far grossed $294 million.

Not that Sound of Freedom will end up grossing $2 billion worldwide like James Cameron’s Avatar films, but this hold reminds me of the Avatar films, by which I mean it is impossible to guess the number where Sound of Freedom finally lands.

Great. I am gonna see that movie. I also do want to see the Mission Impossible movie. And I want to see the Oppenheimer movie.

Oppenheimer will probably wipe the floor with both of them.

Forum List

Back