Sorry Spicer, that trick never works...

But really guys... Do you actually think anybody gives a shit about this? I mean... in the grand scheme of things, is this going to matter?

It really makes you guys look desperate when you have to resort to something so trivial to make hay about. It's not like she thought there were 57 states, and she's not even running for president.

C7AsJhyUwAAFEiJ.jpg

But really guys... Do you actually think anybody gives a shit about this? I mean... in the grand scheme of things, is this going to matter?

It really makes you guys look desperate when you have to resort to something so trivial to make hay about. It's not like she thought there were 57 states, and she's not even running for president.

Those tricks never work either. Lose them.

You look desperate trying to defend KC. Come on, you can do better.

God it must really suck balls to not have any political power. :rofl:
Yup, the immigration ban is in place and working.

Yup, the AHCA is sailing through Congress with full support from the GOP in both chambers.

Yup, Sessions is investigating the Russian hacks, and Flynn is in his office doing his job.

rofl.gif

Kellyanne Conway didn't make a joke. She is a joke.
LOL, she was one of the principle reasons that President Trump beat the Queen of Corruption in November 2016, so guess what, the joke is on you. :cool:

Yeah. 70% of Americans thought the Iraq War was a good idea at the time.

The American people occasionally get fooled. Trump as president is the latest best example of that. He won't fool them again.

The American people occasionally get fooled. Trump as president is the latest best example of that. He won't fool them again.

If ALL you can come up with is this kind of shit, he's going to win reelection in a landslide. This is downright pathetic man.

LOL, she was one of the principle reasons that President Trump beat the Queen of Corruption in November 2016, so guess what, the joke is on you. :cool:

Uh-huh and given your track record for stupidity and cognitive dissonance you were probably one of 'em.

The American people occasionally get fooled.
LOL, yes some of the American People occasionally get fooled, its only you gub'mint worshiping idiots that are constantly fooled.

If ALL you can come up with is this kind of shit, he's going to win reelection in a landslide. This is downright pathetic man.

When stupid people criticize me, it only reinforces my knowledge that I'm right.

Uh-huh and given your track record for stupidity and cognitive dissonance you were probably one of 'em.

The American people occasionally get fooled.
LOL, yes some of the American People occasionally get fooled, its only you gub'mint worshiping idiots that are constantly fooled.

Trump is not even hanging onto the support of the people who voted for him.

YOu raise an interesting point.

What "tricks" do work?

I don't recall far left partisans like you EVER saying, in response to an answer from a Republican, "well that makes sense, I accept that, let's all move on".

Can you give me an example of a time you found an explanation on one of these "scandals" acceptable?

What's pathetic is you believing Kellyanne Conway for implying that Obama spied on Trump through Trump's microwave.

What "tricks" do work?

I don't recall far left partisans like you EVER saying, in response to an answer from a Republican, "well that makes sense, I accept that, let's all move on".

Can you give me an example of a time you found an explanation on one of these "scandals" acceptable?

It made sense for Trump to finally at least pretend he's no longer a Birther.

What "tricks" do work?

It made sense for Trump to finally at least pretend he's no longer a Birther.

So, you accepted his explanations and consider the matter settled?

Forum List

Back