Sorry Spicer, that trick never works...

Kellyanne Conway didn't make a joke. She is a joke.
LOL, she was one of the principle reasons that President Trump beat the Queen of Corruption in November 2016, so guess what, the joke is on you. :cool:

Yeah. 70% of Americans thought the Iraq War was a good idea at the time.
Uh-huh and given your track record for stupidity and cognitive dissonance you were probably one of 'em.

The American people occasionally get fooled.
LOL, yes some of the American People occasionally get fooled, its only you gub'mint worshiping idiots that are constantly fooled.

Trump is not even hanging onto the support of the people who voted for him.

Yeah and? Or were you just suddenly overcome with an irresistible desire to post something completely random and irrelevant?

But really guys... Do you actually think anybody gives a shit about this? I mean... in the grand scheme of things, is this going to matter?

It really makes you guys look desperate when you have to resort to something so trivial to make hay about. It's not like she thought there were 57 states, and she's not even running for president.

Those tricks never work either. Lose them.

YOu raise an interesting point.

What "tricks" do work?

I don't recall far left partisans like you EVER saying, in response to an answer from a Republican, "well that makes sense, I accept that, let's all move on".

Can you give me an example of a time you found an explanation on one of these "scandals" acceptable?

It made sense for Trump to finally at least pretend he's no longer a Birther.

So, you accepted his explanations and consider the matter settled?

There are no explanations needed. The Earth is not flat. Obama was not born in Kenya.

Are you still a Birther?

But really guys... Do you actually think anybody gives a shit about this? I mean... in the grand scheme of things, is this going to matter?

It really makes you guys look desperate when you have to resort to something so trivial to make hay about. It's not like she thought there were 57 states, and she's not even running for president.

What "tricks" do work?

I don't recall far left partisans like you EVER saying, in response to an answer from a Republican, "well that makes sense, I accept that, let's all move on".

Can you give me an example of a time you found an explanation on one of these "scandals" acceptable?

There are no explanations needed. The Earth is not flat. Obama was not born in Kenya.

Are you still a Birther?

So, that is NOT an example of what I asked for.

Do you understand by rejecting ALL explanations, that you reveal yourself to be a completely dishonest partisans who's word have zero credibility even to yourself?

Yeah. 70% of Americans thought the Iraq War was a good idea at the time.

The American people occasionally get fooled. Trump as president is the latest best example of that. He won't fool them again.

If ALL you can come up with is this kind of shit, he's going to win reelection in a landslide. This is downright pathetic man.

What's pathetic is you believing Kellyanne Conway for implying that Obama spied on Trump through Trump's microwave.

That's not at all what she said.

Man.... it's awkward and cringe-worthy watching you try to recapture the narrative. There's got to be millions of people out there listening to this tripe and thinking... My god... this is what the left has become?

Trump continues to methodically dismantle Obama's legacy, which was mostly done with his pen and phone because he couldn't get it done through Congress... and you're focused on some trivial comment from Kellyanne Conway, which you have to distort to make into something.

The other day, another pinhead posts a thread about how Rush lied on the NY Times "wiretap" headline being changed. So this is the kind of petty crap the left is now grasping in hopes of somehow regaining the narrative.

It's not working for you. It's making you look really silly and out of ideas. It's a given you're all empty-headed, so the fact it's making you look that way isn't a big deal... you always look empty-headed. But seriously, you're all turning into Nancy Pelosi in front of our very eyes. It's fucking amazing!

What "tricks" do work?

Are you still a Birther?
obama may not have been born in Kenya but if it's still useful to bash him with, keep it.

obama was born in Kenya.

Anyone with one tenth of a brain knew that Conway was being facetious.

She was simply making the point that there are numerous ways to surveil people other than wiretapping phone lines. One of a plethora of ways is to use microwaves (the wavelength, not the appliance) to listen through walls or turn on electronic cameras in proximity. She may have phrased it awkwardly but the left has gone out of it's way to distort her comments and imply she said something really stupid.

Now..... WHY does this matter? I mean.... What the hell does this really have to do with ANYTHING? Even IF she said something really stupid (which she didn't).... what does it have to do with ANYTHING? :dunno:

It really makes the left look desperate to grab on to whatever they can, no matter how trivial and unimportant, in an attempt to regain the narrative. You see, they've lost ALL their power. They have NO power left. NONE! Their wicked witch is dead... Their Magic Negro is gone... They don't control any sector of government... they have no message. And Trump is out there running circles around them, dismantling Obama's entire legacy in short order. So they are left with stuff like this. It's really pathetic and sad.

Forum List

Back