Sorry Liberals.....The Pope Says No To Same-sex Marriage And Abortion

I wouldn't expect him to endorse either

In the meantime he needs to endorse birth control, divorce, celibacy and women priests
Well, what if he doesn't?

While you're at it, why don't you start forcing Muslims to eat pork.
Catholics are starting to move into the
20th century
God doesn't change, He hasn't changed in a hundred billion years, and then some, so why should His word change? We might interpret His word differently, but His word is exactly the same.

God never said a word about male priests, celibacy, not allowing divorce or birth control

God never said a word about male priests, celibacy, not allowing divorce or birth control

Those might have been additions. But there is a clear mandate on homosexuality though. In multiple places. Jude 1. Romans 1.

God also allowed slavery
He still does, at least for people who work for a living, they are slaves to the dollar, just as those who don't work for a living, they are slaves to the dollar.

The only folks who aren't slaves to the dollar live on the streets and most suffer greatly because of it.

Slavery wont ever end.

The only cure for all of this is to get behind gay marriage because it will make everything better...unless you're a kid who wants both a mom and dad...then it's a life sentence in a mental prison...speaking of slavery...

I wonder how the left will try to twist this one:
635956905908356610-AX193-7C07-9.JPG

Pope has good news for divorced, but not for gays

ROME — Pope Francis released a document Friday that paves the way for new integration into the Roman Catholic Church for divorced Catholics, but does little to soften the church’s strict views on hot-button topics like gay marriage, abortion and contraception.

Only complete fanatics are against contraception. For one thing more contraception would at least help to reduce unwanted pregnancies and thus help reduce abortion being used as a means of contraception.

I am not a fan of Francis in general, he's the reason why I left the Roman Church and became Orthodox Christian....also I can have two Easters meaning more chocolate Easter Eggs for me :smoke:

As far as I am concerned, the Catholic Church died with Pope John Paul II.

The election of the Nazi and this pretender who stole the name of the patron saint of animals sealed it for me.

With a Muslim loving pope like this guy, one might as well be Muslim.

The only cure for all of this is to get behind gay marriage because it will make everything better...unless you're a kid who wants both a mom and dad...then it's a life sentence in a mental prison...speaking of slavery...
Beats having a mom and dad who hate each other

Is it slavery that you've never provided a father to your child? Or does that standard only apply to fags? My guess is the latter.

As far as I am concerned, the Catholic Church died with Pope John Paul II.

The election of the Nazi and this pretender who stole the name of the patron saint of animals sealed it for me.

With a Muslim loving pope like this guy, one might as well be Muslim.

"Reject religion....reject God....reject religion....reject God...reject religion...reject God...your eyes are getting heavy...you will obey the New Order..."

gaymidwestparadejpg_zpse239f00e.jpg

Ugly%20gay%20dude_zps3fr5nglo.jpg

Forum List

Back