Pope Francis, the Marxist phenomenon, goes more woke

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

ROME (AP) — Pope Francis has formally approved allowing priests to bless same-sex couples, with a new document explaining a radical change in Vatican policy by insisting that people seeking God’s love and mercy shouldn’t be subject to “an exhaustive moral analysis” to receive it.

To date, the Catholic church can now bless, gays, trans, gay trans, and bisexuals...............and also the extra added on to the LGTB that I can't ever remember. Don't judge me cuz you can't remember them either if you were honest about it. The church has gone all inclusive, forgiving every sin in the book and blessing everyone despite them continuing to embrace sin because God's love covers all sin.............well...............except for conservatives whom the Pope continues to purge from the Church like the morning after a bacchanalian gay orgy in Senate chambers, which incidentally, could also be blessed by the church. I would also assume blessing adulterers, abortionists, those engaged in genocide in Israel, are also permissible as well.

But I think that is only common sense.

So, really, the church now serves no purpose other than to purge conservatives from society, and damn them to hell. It is now the unforgiveable sin. May all in the Catholic church who disagree with Francis burn in everlasting flame and lose their jobs!!!

Last edited:
the gays are trying to rule the world
1702920886109.png

There is no try, done did it we be.

ROME (AP) — Pope Francis has formally approved allowing priests to bless same-sex couples, with a new document explaining a radical change in Vatican policy by insisting that people seeking God’s love and mercy shouldn’t be subject to “an exhaustive moral analysis” to receive it.

To date, the Catholic church can now bless, gays, trans, gay trans, and bisexuals...............and also the extra added on to the LGTB that I can't ever remember. Don't judge me cuz you can't remember them either if you were honest about it. The church has gone all inclusive, forgiving every sin in the book and blessing everyone despite them continuing to embrace sin because God's love covers all sin.............well...............except for conservatives whom the Pope continues to purge from the Church like the morning after a bacchanalian gay orgy in Senate chambers, which incidentally, could also be blessed by the church. I would also assume blessing adulterers, abortionists, those engaged in genocide in Israel, are also permissible as well.

So, really, the church now serves no purpose other than to purge conservatives from society, and damn them to hell. It is now the unforgiveable sin. May all in the Catholic church who disagree with Francis burn in everlasting flame and lose their jobs!!!

This is exactly what Paul warned against in 2 Timothy 4:3-4; of a time when people would seek ministers who would tell them comfortable lies instead of hard truths. A few years ago, I would have considered it very unlikely that the Catholic church would venture down that rabbit hole, but here we are. Perhaps the next Pope will set things right again, in this regard.

This is exactly what Paul warned against in 2 Timothy 4:3-4; of a time when people would seek ministers who would tell them comfortable lies instead of hard truths. A few years ago, I would have considered it very unlikely that the Catholic church would venture down that rabbit hole, but here we are. Perhaps the next Pope will set things right again, in this regard.
My guess the church has gone full apostate as in the end times they had to do anyway.

So, I guess it is a win/win for everyone as God won't' put up with this much longer.

I called it years ago.That this Pope was a ringer.Putz in to discombobulate
Reason and Faith.Where he could reap a benefit.By helping The New
World Order in progressively discounting Faith and God and therefore
no need to attend Church and of course prayer.
Make it as fashionable as poss-ee-bow.Like wearing Polyester.
Or starting new trends like Nehru Jackets.
How Ironic that The best Pope in the last 500 years was
inarguably a Non-Italian and very saintly Pole { Polish }
who was as kind,jolly and persevering as a human could stand.
Motto " Totally Yours "
Pope John Paul II

I'm afraid the business of the " next time " is NOT in the works.
The damage has already spread too far and wide.Like how
the Pneumonic Plague strikes.
Yet this ringer of a Pope ... keeps smiling away.Right there is an
act of committing a mortal sin.I feel bad for how Pope Benedict
was shuffled out of the way,as if no one will be the wiser.
Then again we had Tom Hanks to thank for his role in
making movies like - The DaVinci Code - and - Angels & Demons -.
for making popular things that are sacred and once verboten.
Questioning Faith on different levels.
Until the right level is reached or tolerated.

I called it years ago.That this Pope was a ringer.Putz in to discombobulate
Reason and Faith.Where he could reap a benefit.By helping The New
World Order in progressively discounting Faith and God and therefore
no need to attend Church and of course prayer.
Make it as fashionable as poss-ee-bow.Like wearing Polyester.
Or starting new trends like Nehru Jackets.
How Ironic that The best Pope in the last 500 years was
inarguably a Non-Italian and very saintly Pole { Polish }
who was as kind,jolly and persevering as a human could stand.
Motto " Totally Yours "
Pope John Paul II
I have to say, it kind of makes sense.

If pedophile priests can give blessings, why can't they bless gay unions?

Makes perfect sense.

Really? Do you men the Catholic Church that turned its back on Jews during WW 2? I suppose that you may have a point ,,"flavors of their day"
The Catholic church refused to come out publicly against the Nazi regime and the Holocaust.

It would have cost them their lives and their Vatican treasure which meant much more to them.

That is why they act the same wary regarding abortion, which according to their official teachings, in world genocide of the unborn.

The Catholic church refused to come out publicly against the Nazi regime and the Holocaust.

It would have cost them their lives and their Vatican treasure which meant much more to them.

That is why they act the same wary regarding abortion, which according to their official teachings, in world genocide of the unborn.
That is soooooo progressive

My guess the church has gone full apostate as in the end times they had to do anyway.

So, I guess it is a win/win for everyone as God won't' put up with this much longer.
Votto, the Latin Catholic church may still be hostile to the pope. Some of the Latin Catholics @ the Mount told me that the Roman Catholic's pope was the antichrist. I don't know if the Latin Catholics still think that way.

Forum List

Back