Soon, very soon

Which Prophecy is that?

Is that the one that the perpetually whining Trump cult would eventually go Full Victimhood 24/7?
So you don't think Juan Guaido was a victim of Meduro's fascist like hold to power?
You are saying Venezuelans have no reason to gripe over the political rivals treatment by the left in the country yet you and your party are letting them openly come into the country under the guise of political refugees making either your present argument a bust or your illegal immigration argument busted by this argument. Which is it oh traped one?

Another Dem trapped himself:
images-65.jpg

You people will be calling for the deaths of Christians and Conservatives. We won't take your "vaccine". We won't accept your demand for our papers. You don't even realize that the things you are demanding are aligning with Prophecy.
I've tried to have a similar conversation about this in other fora but those who do not believe simply double down. They really are in the middle and can't or won't allow themselves to see the indications. When they see their crowd lynching Christians they'll not even bat an eye over it. In fact, they'll believe they are doing the right thing.

When they see their crowd lynching Christians they'll not even bat an eye over it. In fact, they'll believe they are doing the right thing.
I won't- I despise unethical and the use of force, like christians use, to impose will on another-

Which Prophecy is that?

Is that the one that the perpetually whining Trump cult would eventually go Full Victimhood 24/7?
So you don't think Juan Guaido was a victim of Meduro's fascist like hold to power?
You are saying Venezuelans have no reason to gripe over the political rivals treatment by the left in the country yet you and your party are letting them openly come into the country under the guise of political refugees making either your present argument a bust or your illegal immigration argument busted by this argument. Which is it oh traped one?

Another Dem trapped himself:
View attachment 490301
This is not a vivid imagination lit class come back to reality...This doesn't involve Maduro only the Dems and the Repubs...

You people will be calling for the deaths of Christians and Conservatives. We won't take your "vaccine". We won't accept your demand for our papers. You don't even realize that the things you are demanding are aligning with Prophecy.

No. No one will be calling for your death. But know this. People like me are smiling from ear to ear. Why? Because the fringes are all the right wing has left in this country. And that means you're on the three count. :)
Fearmongering. Division pimping. Wedge issues. Voter suppression. Gerrymandering. Subservience. Capitulation. Belief in false prophecies.
I hesitate to call most of you "Christians" because you're anything but. You've become that which you seek to destroy. :)

I've tried to have a similar conversation about this in other fora but those who do not believe simply double down. They really are in the middle and can't or won't allow themselves to see the indications. When they see their crowd lynching Christians they'll not even bat an eye over it. In fact, they'll believe they are doing the right thing.

If there are lynchings, I doubt very seriously that it will be because someone is a Christian. But, given the number of lynchings that "good Christian men" were a party to, I can see why they are afraid of karma coming back to haunt them.

This is a lie – a ridiculous strawman fallacy.

Nothing more tedious and idiotic than conservatives lying and whining about being ‘victims.’

Prophecy? Your religious education is poor.. You're following Scofield and Hal Lindsey not scripture.

Most Christians are taking and will take the vaccine. Yes, you are even in the embarrassing, insane minority among Christians.

No. No one will be calling for your death. But know this. People like me are smiling from ear to ear. Why? Because the fringes are all the right wing has left in this country. And that means you're on the three count. :)
Fearmongering. Division pimping. Wedge issues. Voter suppression. Gerrymandering. Subservience. Capitulation. Belief in false prophecies.
I hesitate to call most of you "Christians" because you're anything but. You've become that which you seek to destroy. :)

Someone like you should realize that your definition of Christian in no way matters. Not. In. The. Least.

Most Christians are taking and will take the vaccine. Yes, you are even in the embarrassing, insane minority among Christians.

Sorry, no.

You have evidence of either of your claims?
They are the same claim. Pay attention!

As for most christians taking and "will take" the vaccine:

65% of americans identify as Christian. 60% of adults have received at least one dose. At the current pace, we will easily pass the President's stated goal of 70% by July 4th. Assuming the vaccinated people are not mostly going to refuse vaccinations for their teenagers, by the pigeon hole principle, a majority of US Christian adults will be vaccinated by July 4th, with a majority of all Christians being vaccinated not long after.

I don't count small children, because they don't have the mental capacity to be Christians. They are simply labeled as such due to their parents being Christian.

Sorry, no.
Better bust out yer abacus, professor. Because you're wrong.

Sorry, no.
Better bust out yer abacus, professor. Because you're wrong.

Not at all Bubba. You will be one of the first to start calling them out.

Forum List

Back