Sons of Anarchy - Best Action/Drama on TV

The proliferation of televised fiction has an insidious influence on the collective mentality of Americans. Specifically, it has the effect of promoting a detachment from reality -- otherwise known as schizophrenia.

This is in fact a serious problem that the vast majority of Americans choose to diligently ignore.

o go fuck yourself
:) (My kinda gal.)

Last edited:
I only just watched the last episode off my DVR, and there was a crawl (and a blurb at one of the breaks) that Sons may be removed from the Dish Network lineup (along with It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia), and Border Wars from the National Geographic Channel.

We were directed to a website Getwhatyoupaidfor.com | Getwhatyoupaidfor | Online Chat Dating | All Free Dating | Exclusive Dating Sites which is nothing more than an independent website to sign on to get paid for opinions in all categories. I can find no further information on this, either on the Dish site nor with a Google search. Anyone have anything on this?

I could do without Sons of Anarchy, but it seems to be a popular program so it's a mystery why Dish would yank it.

Now to the show itself: My biggest complaint is that I can't understand what the Irish are saying when they get together. They might as well be speaking Farsi. So where IS the baby? I can't tell by trying to listen to that group.

get direct tv....

yea the irish are hard to understand

I found the site, if anyone else is interested. Apparently there's still a possibility it will be resolved. This involves contract negotiations between Fox and Dish, so that means ALL Fox networks, including the sports networks, the basic cable channel, FoxNews, and FX. I just skipped forward to next week, and FX only has movies 24/7. Shit.

GetWhatIPaidFor :: Stories

I liked DishNetwork because I've had them over 3 years and they have raised my rate once: From $59.95 to $60.95 (an additional $1 on the DVR). Direct has a history of raising rates, as does cable. And I will NEVER return to cable.

The first season was great.. this season.. just not getting into it.. the baby thing just bugs me...

the ireland thing....the troubles have settled down in n ireland pretty much....

jax will do his half sister....for some reason no one is watching out for that...

tara will not have an abortion...

spoon the option was burn off the tat or cut it off....neither one a good choice

the ireland thing....the troubles have settled down in n ireland pretty much....

jax will do his half sister....for some reason no one is watching out for that...

tara will not have an abortion...

spoon the option was burn off the tat or cut it off....neither one a good choice

Really, either way man that was some fucked up shit. That guy has to be looking for revenge in a later episode.

Forum List

Back