Sons of Anarchy - Best Action/Drama on TV

the ireland thing....the troubles have settled down in n ireland pretty much....

jax will do his half sister....for some reason no one is watching out for that...

tara will not have an abortion...

spoon the option was burn off the tat or cut it off....neither one a good choice

You really thing they will have him bang his half sister? :eek: I don't think so!

What about Abel? Is Jax going to get him back?

the ireland thing....the troubles have settled down in n ireland pretty much....

jax will do his half sister....for some reason no one is watching out for that...

spoon the option was burn off the tat or cut it off....neither one a good choice

You really thing they will have him bang his half sister? :eek: I don't think so!

He'll probalby go for it not knowing she is his sister but they will stop it right before it happens.

Maybe later. Looks like the kid is being adopted.

He'll probalby go for it not knowing she is his sister but they will stop it right before it happens.

Maybe later. Looks like the kid is being adopted.

Nope, I'm betting he goes for it.

I WANNA SEE HER NEKKID!!!:evil:

I don't think jax will get the sister action going, something will pop up, no pun intended...I love seeing Lem from the shield on , jackass needs to let him join samcro....

Okay, Dish Network solved its contract problems with Fox, so I got caught up on Sons yesterday.

Questions, which I couldn't figure out from the previous seasons either, is who is Sam Crow and who is Elliot ___? who appears to be a well respected rancher having nothing to do with SOA at all but apparently has a lot of influence?

Also, the last episode where the guy was paid by the corrupt mayor to get rid of the Jewish business but then chickened out looks like the same one who raped Gemma. True? If so, why is he still in town when the neonazi guys left town? (Or did they?)

Okay, Dish Network solved its contract problems with Fox, so I got caught up on Sons yesterday.

Questions, which I couldn't figure out from the previous seasons either, is who is Sam Crow and who is Elliot ___? who appears to be a well respected rancher having nothing to do with SOA at all but apparently has a lot of influence?

Also, the last episode where the guy was paid by the corrupt mayor to get rid of the Jewish business but then chickened out looks like the same one who raped Gemma. True? If so, why is he still in town when the neonazi guys left town? (Or did they?)

Sam Crow is actually SAMCRO - Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club Redwood Originals

No that is Darby, all skin heads look a like. the guy who raper Gemma was played by Henry Rollins. Forget his name on the show.

Elliot is a sort of friend of the Sons. Their relationship has developed to one where they each sort of help each other

No that is Darby, all skin heads look a like. the guy who raper Gemma was played by Henry Rollins. Forget his name on the show.

Elliot is a sort of friend of the Sons. Their relationship has developed to one where they each sort of help each other

Thanks. God I feel stupid. As for Darby, I recall the exit shot for Season One (I think) which was Gemma getting raped and the camera shot went to the guy's chest which had a Swastika on it. That's why I thought it was the same person.

Thanks. God I feel stupid. As for Darby, I recall the exit shot for Season One (I think) which was Gemma getting raped and the camera shot went to the guy's chest which had a Swastika on it. That's why I thought it was the same person.

Don't feel stupid: I had no idea WTF SAMCRO meant until season 4.:redface:

It does seem like if they were going to use an acronym, they would put emphasis on the SAM so that it would sound like SAMcro. I might have got it.

No that was the colored symbol on henry rollins chest. Remember Gemma recognized it when she saw him at the cigar shop. then she followed him and hid in the port o john but couldn't pull the trigger.

It does seem like if they were going to use an acronym, they would put emphasis on the SAM so that it would sound like SAMcro. I might have got it.

It gets confusing because Jacks Tellers father wrote that paper the death of Sam Crow. But those acronyms are very typical with biker gangs

I missed it Wednesday. Did they get the baby? I'm getting a little tired of that story line. I mean c'mon... it's a series about big, rough, tough bikers, and the story is about a baby? I think they should conclude that story line and move on to something a little more indicative to the life and times of real bikers.

I missed it Wednesday. Did they get the baby? I'm getting a little tired of that story line. I mean c'mon... it's a series about big, rough, tough bikers, and the story is about a baby? I think they should conclude that story line and move on to something a little more indicative to the life and times of real bikers.
No they didn't. Season 3 has definitely mellowed the show a bit.

No they didn't. Season 3 has definitely mellowed the show a bit.

It would have fallen flat after the first season if it was all bang bang shoot 'em up. What makes the show successful is that it makes the point that even tough guys like that are human too.

Forum List

Back