Sons of Anarchy - Best Action/Drama on TV

The proliferation of televised fiction has an insidious influence on the collective mentality of Americans. Specifically, it has the effect of promoting a detachment from reality -- otherwise known as schizophrenia.

This is in fact a serious problem that the vast majority of Americans choose to diligently ignore.

The proliferation of televised fiction has an insidious influence on the collective mentality of Americans. Specifically, it has the effect of promoting a detachment from reality -- otherwise known as schizophrenia.

This is in fact a serious problem that the vast majority of Americans choose to diligently ignore.

o go fuck yourself

Anyone else hear something?

It sounds like The Devil.

Is that the only voice you hear or are there others? And can you tell us what they are saying?

you are trying to make a moral issue out of a tv show....shove off....

okay abel was a problem....what do you do with a baby..etc on the show...this will take him out for a few years...or months and i am willing to bet he returns half grown

Is that the only voice you hear or are there others? And can you tell us what they are saying?

They are LEGION....:eek:

Something about doing some work today.....not spending so much time on message boards.............:eusa_eh:

Yeah, definately teh Debil.

okay abel was a problem....what do you do with a baby..etc on the show...this will take him out for a few years...or months and i am willing to bet he returns half grown
I sure hope NOT, I don't do good with kidnap. Still can't watch Taken or other movies of the like.

I sure hope he gets saved this season as a baby without too much trama!

The way Deadwood was cut off was a crime against art, writing, life itself.

Fucking cock suckers and *****.

*Factoid: In Western Australia the term 'you fucking ****' is considered a kind greeting in the Aboriginal community.
Interestingly, Deadwood was the kind of fiction that doesn't contribute to the effect that the profusion of contemporary fiction is having on the collective American psyche, the most prominent example being the virtual brainwash imparted by the endless flow of fictional police melodrama. The effect has been the passive acceptance by the average American of an increasing expansion of police authority and aggressive enforcement methods.

There is absolutely nothing about such highly entertaining fiction as Deadwood that the contemporary mind can relate to. Last of The Mohicans and Dances With Wolves are some other examples of non-impressive fiction, i.e., presentation of characters and situations that no contemporary person can relate to. Yet Deadwood is banned while one cannot thumb through one end of the channel lineup to the other without coming across at least one fictional drama in which the "good guys" are vanquishing the "bad guys," thus conditioning the pre-conscious minds of the viewers -- aka brainwash.

it took my husband a few minutes to accept that gemme is peg bundy....i told him....pile some fake ass red hair on her and then hear her going "al, al" he still didnt believe me

Not me! She played in a ton of other things since Married with Children. She broke the mold in many of them. She is a much better actress then she is given credit for.

And I agree with Zona she is hot.

it took my husband a few minutes to accept that gemme is peg bundy....i told him....pile some fake ass red hair on her and then hear her going "al, al" he still didnt believe me

Not me! She played in a ton of other things since Married with Children. She broke the mold in many of them. She is a much better actress then she is given credit for.

And I agree with Zona she is hot.

heck yeah. AMC, FX , HBO etc. has the shield, the wire, breaking bad people all over it....

Forum List

Back