Sons of Anarchy - Best Action/Drama on TV

I missed it Wednesday. Did they get the baby? I'm getting a little tired of that story line. I mean c'mon... it's a series about big, rough, tough bikers, and the story is about a baby? I think they should conclude that story line and move on to something a little more indicative to the life and times of real bikers.
No they didn't. Season 3 has definitely mellowed the show a bit.

It would have fallen flat after the first season if it was all bang bang shoot 'em up. What makes the show successful is that it makes the point that even tough guys like that are human too.

I think it was the second to last show of season 2 where they all kind of came back together after the riffs caused between Clay and Jacks. That was pretty cool.

No they didn't. Season 3 has definitely mellowed the show a bit.

It would have fallen flat after the first season if it was all bang bang shoot 'em up. What makes the show successful is that it makes the point that even tough guys like that are human too.

I think it was the second to last show of season 2 where they all kind of came back together after the riffs caused between Clay and Jacks. That was pretty cool.

Does Clay know that John is Jax's real father? I don't think that was ever clear, either. The reason I don't think he does is that Gemma now suspects a sexual attraction between Jax and his half sister, but hasn't told Clay of her concern yet.

Does Clay know that John is Jax's real father? I don't think that was ever clear, either. The reason I don't think he does is that Gemma now suspects a sexual attraction between Jax and his half sister, but hasn't told Clay of her concern yet.

Oh yea, he knows that. John and Clay were good friends and started the club. Clay doesn't know John was the father of the irish girl.

They really need to speed up this Ireland plot! Its starting to drag on and become boring!

Let Abel get rescued, let SAMCRO kill either Jimmy or the Priest and get them back to Charming. I think last episode was one of the worst and this season is starting to turn into garbage!

I still love the show, but I don't want it to jump the shark in only season 3!

They really need to speed up this Ireland plot! Its starting to drag on and become boring!

Let Abel get rescued, let SAMCRO kill either Jimmy or the Priest and get them back to Charming. I think last episode was one of the worst and this season is starting to turn into garbage!

I want the skinheads back. It was much more interesting. I do think the producers of the show must have listened to viewers about the Irish dialect that we Americans (me, anyway) found extremely difficult to understand last year. This year, they speak with the accent but are much more understandable (and don't talk in whispers, which was an added distraction).

I want the skinheads back. It was much more interesting. I do think the producers of the show must have listened to viewers about the Irish dialect that we Americans (me, anyway) found extremely difficult to understand last year. This year, they speak with the accent but are much more understandable (and don't talk in whispers, which was an added distraction).

Never thought much about it! Growing up in Chictown we got used to the Irish accent, so I never had trouble understanding anything in the previous seasons!

okay i have just seen where they were walking up to the barn......seems you have to pay now for full epsiodes and you tube only has the first 27 minutes....

so what happened.....spill thy guts

okay i have just seen where they were walking up to the barn......seems you have to pay now for full epsiodes and you tube only has the first 27 minutes....

You can't get the entire episodes here?

FX Networks - Sons of Anarchy - Full Episodes and Exclusive Video

FX usually reruns all their dramatic series in the couple of days following the original showing. Sons is on tomorrow night, so if you miss it, you might try watching for the rerun.

i fell asleep both showing times.....only the first 3 shows are on the site...it will be up later...but i watched last nights....

jax doesnt do his half sister....the priest is telling jax's what his father wanted for him....the torture scene was a bit much....i like my violence to be quick and clean

You can't get the entire episodes here?

FX Networks - Sons of Anarchy - Full Episodes and Exclusive Video

FX usually reruns all their dramatic series in the couple of days following the original showing. Sons is on tomorrow night, so if you miss it, you might try watching for the rerun.
IDK, I watch them on TV on Tuesday night

i fell asleep both showing times.....only the first 3 shows are on the site...it will be up later...but i watched last nights....

jax doesnt do his half sister....the priest is telling jax's what his father wanted for him....the torture scene was a bit much....i like my violence to be quick and clean

I loved the line, 15 more minutes and I would have been in tig territory :lol:

Forum List

Back