Sons of Anarchy - Best Action/Drama on TV

After growing up around bike clubs and being a hang around with the Vagos for three years, I find most of what goes on in that show to be way over the top. Hollywood has gassed it up for the viewers that have no real idea of who bikers are and how clubs operate. But, it's entertaining, and I guess that's what counts.

Last edited:
OMG...i simply cant believe it......i was watching it thru my fingers again

Damn killin Opie off sucks! He was my favorite character. Thought he would put up a better fight.

Trigs a piece of shit! This season is starting off strong, but would have rather seen Jibbs getting knocked off instead!

Pope is turning out to be a hell of a villain!

That sucks what happened to Opie, he was my favorite character on the show as well. Things are getting really intense for the club right now.

chibs is one of favorites......

and trajan will have a fit over the spoilers...

3 against one...opie didnt have a chance

thx for thinking of my sweet cheeks :D

I have learned to watch it within in a day or so of it airing or just don't come to this thread.

the wife and I watched it last night and she put her fingers over her eyes when that guy took the swipe at the back of opies head when he was down too;)

that was a surprise, it appears to me they are determined to be unpredictable and keep it fresh.

and yes trig is a POS, I think Jax has no problem using him for now and will gladly give him up for starting all this shit when the time comes...everyone has paid a price for his bullshit.

Jax is metamorphosing now into a real leader, hes got to see all of the angles, hes got to plan ahead and around things down the road, make the hard calls ( like Clay?:badgrin:). I think he would have given up the Mic ( who I cannot fucking understand half the time anwyay).....so I would have been cool with that:cool:

chibs is one of favorites......

and trajan will have a fit over the spoilers...

3 against one...opie didnt have a chance

thx for thinking of my sweet cheeks :D

I have learned to watch it within in a day or so of it airing or just don't come to this thread.

the wife and I watched it last night and she put her fingers over her eyes when that guy took the swipe at the back of opies head when he was down too;)

that was a surprise, it appears to me they are determined to be unpredictable and keep it fresh.

and yes trig is a POS, I think Jax has no problem using him for now and will gladly give him up for starting all this shit when the time comes...everyone has paid a price for his bullshit.

Jax is metamorphosing now into a real leader, hes got to see all of the angles, hes got to plan ahead and around things down the road, make the hard calls ( like Clay?:badgrin:). I think he would have given up the Mic ( who I cannot fucking understand half the time anwyay).....so I would have been cool with that:cool:

The crazy thing is Pope put him to the test and now Jax knows what he is capable of, Pope told him at the end of the episode he was born for this.

After growing up around bike clubs and being a hang around with the Vagos for three years, I find most of what goes on in that show to be way over the top. Hollywood has gassed it up for the viewers that have no real idea of who bikers are and how clubs operate. But, it's entertaining, and I guess that's what counts.

Wait a minute a TV show that diverts from reality, over uses action and drama so people will remain interested and has twist and turns that are much different than everyday biker life, what they fuck at the writers thinking? They need to remove all the action, twists and drama and create a boring show because who needs entertainment, when you have have a boring reality TV show! :eusa_whistle:

I hung around a motorcycle club also. My pops biked. There were a 4 lawyers, 2 doctors, 2 stockbrokers and my pops was the financial planner of the groups. They were a rough group, but kept the gang's issues away from the family.

They weren't as hard-core as the Wild Hogs, but that movie was so far from reality, that I can't believe the producers would make a such a movie just to sell tickets! :badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSvwmgWCJ2s]WILD HOGS Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Wait a minute a TV show that diverts from reality, over uses action and drama so people will remain interested and has twist and turns that are much different than everyday biker life, what they fuck at the writers thinking? They need to remove all the action, twists and drama and create a boring show because who needs entertainment, when you have have a boring reality TV show! :eusa_whistle:
Don't get me wrong... I wasn't KNOCKING the show. I was just pointing out that it was a pretty good stretch from reality. Real biker clubs have a shit load more FUN than they even come close to portraying in that show, and clubs enjoy RIDING. That is what they clubs are... MOTORCYCLE clubs. They like RIDE, and that show NEVER shows them meeting, laughing, looking over each other's bikes, lining up the pack, riding in the pack, enjoying the ride... instead the show is all this constant high octane DRAMA, and it just isn't like that in reality. Not even in a true outlaw bike club. I just wanted to point that out to those who watch the show that have no idea about what a true motorcycle is like. This show is nothing even close to the truth. This show is pure hyper hollywood drama.

Don't get me wrong... I wasn't KNOCKING the show. I was just pointing out that it was a pretty good stretch from reality. Real biker clubs have a shit load more FUN than they even come close to portraying in that show, and clubs enjoy RIDING. That is what the clubs are... MOTORCYCLE clubs. They like to RIDE, and that show NEVER shows them meeting, laughing, looking over each other's bikes, lining up the pack, riding in the pack, enjoying the ride... instead the show is all this constant high octane DRAMA, and it just isn't like that in reality. Not even in a true outlaw bike club. I just wanted to point that out to those who watch the show that have no idea about what a true motorcycle club is like. This show is nothing even close to the truth. In any case, if you enjoy watching it, then by all means watch it. It's at least entertaining.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back