Sons of Anarchy - Best Action/Drama on TV

ghook...honey its a show....not liberal or conservative....

damn that cain thing has really rocked your world hasn't it?

The liberal view is that the CIA works with all the drug dealers around the world like the Contras, or the Cartels, Mujadeen/Taliban, now the Afghani Warlords, because they want to use these bad guys to take out supposed worse guys!

But I digress. Possibly the CIA would help ruthless killers in foreign countries, but would they really allow them to wage war and kill people in America? I don't it!

I am getting my cable and internet in my apartment tonight, hopefully it works out so I can watch this.

HG it was a good one! Might have been the best the opening episode of the series yet. Let's just say it wasn't safe to be a black man or a young white girl in that episode! :eusa_whistle:

Glad they casted a great actor -Harold Perrineau- as the new antagonist! Loved him from OZ!

Harold Perrineau - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ghook....i sat there going....i know this dude....(pope) but could not figure it out.....i watched him in oz too.....

o hell yea....it was awesome....the hits just kept coming...burying piney....springing bobby from jail....and i am not a big fan of jimmy smits but he fits the role to a t...and you have to love tara giving gemme hell about the kids and then she turns off the baby monitor when the baby is crying...
clay looks like he is walking death....

and the dawn thing....omg i could not believe that...i havent watched anything thru my fingers in a long time but i did that

effing spoilers :lol:

I am going to watch it tonight......

you were right SB, I never though clay would come back, hes a good actor and I figured this was this ticket out of the series to do other things and they have enough other characters to carry the show....

I am getting my cable and internet in my apartment tonight, hopefully it works out so I can watch this.

HG it was a good one! Might have been the best the opening episode of the series yet. Let's just say it wasn't safe to be a black man or a young white girl in that episode! :eusa_whistle:

Glad they casted a great actor -Harold Perrineau- as the new antagonist! Loved him from OZ!

Harold Perrineau - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I watched it, it was pretty good. The Jemma foursome was hot.

ghook....i sat there going....i know this dude....(pope) but could not figure it out.....i watched him in oz too.....
Great casting selection!

o hell yea....it was awesome....the hits just kept coming...burying piney....springing bobby from jail....and i am not a big fan of jimmy smits but he fits the role to a t...and
Bobby is a good character. I wonder what will happen to Otto. I feel for that guy.

you have to love tara giving gemme hell about the kids and then she turns off the baby monitor when the baby is crying...
She is losing it. I believe she will have a tragic end. She should have left when she had the chance!

clay looks like he is walking death....
Wounded vicious animals need time to heal. When then are wounded they are vulnerable and seek sympathy for their vulnerable state. Once they heal they seek retribution!

and the dawn thing....omg i could not believe that...i havent watched anything thru my fingers in a long time but i did that
I will admit I shed a tear. It was horrendous. It was very unexpected. I thought, OK they are going to start the season knocking off one of the best characters in Trig (not unexpected for a season 5) and then they opened the latch! WOW, Trig was a loose cannon before, now he will be on the warpath!

Lots of tits and ass in SOA lately.

LOL, I thought the same thing, but I don't mind it.

So far I like how this season is shaping up.

The Nomad new members behind the home invasions! YIKES!!! I didn't see that coming, wonder what they are up to. Very interesting twist.
I wonder how they make it better with Pope. I have a feeling, Jax is going to go on the dark side and trade Tig for peace! I hope not, but I remember reading something that a fan favorite gets killed early on in this season. We will see.

there is a way to find out....there is a listing of actors looking for work or auditioning....a friend would always look at it and tell us who was out of a job

OMG...i simply cant believe it......i was watching it thru my fingers again

Damn killin Opie off sucks! He was my favorite character. Thought he would put up a better fight.

Trigs a piece of shit! This season is starting off strong, but would have rather seen Jibbs getting knocked off instead!

Pope is turning out to be a hell of a villain!

Forum List

Back