Sonofabitch...

..I think all people under 60 should inject themselves with C19 and get it over with

It's funny, right before my results came back I'd adopted an attitude that said that anyone who was going to get it would've gotten it by now.

I've a pretty mild case. I had a handful of symptoms, and most have subsided.

The County Health Department called me this morning, just to do a follow up survey. The woman I spoke with said that, since my symptoms seemed to manifest on the 19th, I can break isolation on the 29th. Well, that seems a bit too soon to me. I originally prepared myself to stay in quarantine until December 5, so I'll probably still do that.

Also, what I found interesting was her response when I asked about getting retested. She said that it's common for post-isolation tests to come back positive, but the person is no longer contagious. She explained that particles from the virus can remain in the system, but not be transferable in any way...
people are getting it everyday..why would you think it was over?

It's not that I thought it was "over". It just seemed as though fewer and fewer people were getting it, at least from where I'm sitting it seemed that way.

Boy, was I wrong!

I will be praying for you. Take doctors advice seriously. I have found the old fashioned remedies work well on me.:bigbed::stir:

laughter is the best medicine....

so i highly recommend:

' schitt's creek ' on netflix.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back