Sonofabitch...

It's a hoax.

Don't be a twat.
Just quoting Donald's words back to a true believer. I have no sympathy for Trumpbots that get this shit. I save my sympathy for people who are capable of sympathy.
Hmmm..so you demonize those who you disagree with/does that sound familiar?

At the end of the day, we are all human..recognizing that is our saving grace, IMO.

If you become like your enemies..who really has won?

Just sayin~
I have no enemies, just people who are not my friends. These people see me as an enemy and make no secret of it. That's a problem with them. Can't have a lot of sympathy for people who have never expressed much sympathy for the quarter of a million Americans we lost this year and don't even have the common decency to keep their germs to themselves.

Got my Covid results back today, three days into a self-imposed quarantine.

I tested positive this past Sunday.

Saturday night and all day Sunday I felt like absolute shit. I felt mildly better on Monday, but I also spent the vast majority of the day in bed.

Today I've got a slight sore throat, much less of a cough than I had, no fever. I feel pretty damn good, actually.

But, hey, leave it to me to fuck up the holidays. I'll take another test on December 6. My best friend comes to town on December 11, and I sure don't want to be quarantined while she's here.

Now, with all that said, I've got Netflix. What'll be good to watch for the next week and a half?
Bummer, glad that it isn't a bad case. Do you think you know how you got it?

Saturday night and all day Sunday I felt like absolute shit. I felt mildly better on Monday, but I also spent the vast majority of the day in bed.

Today I've got a slight sore throat, much less of a cough than I had, no fever. I feel pretty damn good, actually.

But, hey, leave it to me to fuck up the holidays. I'll take another test on December 6. My best friend comes to town on December 11, and I sure don't want to be quarantined while she's here.

Now, with all that said, I've got Netflix. What'll be good to watch for the next week and a half?
Bummer, glad that it isn't a bad case. Do you think you know how you got it?

I was out with a buddy of mine early last week. He called me Saturday evening to tell me that had tested positive. I was feeling a bit crappy, so I made an appointment to get tested the next day.

By the time I got to the test, I felt like complete shit. By Sunday night I wanted to blow my fuckin' brains out. I felt a little better by Monday evening, and I feel, comparatively, pretty fuckin' good today...

It's a hoax.

Don't be a twat.
Just quoting Donald's words back to a true believer. I have no sympathy for Trumpbots that get this shit. I save my sympathy for people who are capable of sympathy.

At the end of the day, we are all human..recognizing that is our saving grace, IMO.

Just sayin~
I have no enemies, just people who are not my friends. These people see me as an enemy and make no secret of it. That's a problem with them. Can't have a lot of sympathy for people who have never expressed much sympathy for the quarter of a million Americans we lost this year and don't even have the common decency to keep their germs to themselves.

I'm not looking for sympathy, nor do I want it. Also, if you can find a single post of mine, anywhere on the internet, where I've ever referred to the pandemic as a hoax, I'll buy you a house. Lastly, you don't know a single thing regarding how I feel about those who've gotten this before me.

Face it, you're just a douchebag...

If it goes like it did for myself and my other family memebers... You'll get a very mild fever ( mine was right at 100 degrees ) you'll feel pretty good two days later. The younger you are, the faster you kick it. Mine lasted 4-5 days.

Hope you get through it ok. They say the 7-10 day mark is where it gets bad if it's going to.

It's a hoax.

Don't be a twat.

Just sayin~

I'm not looking for sympathy, nor do I want it. Also, if you can find a single post of mine, anywhere on the internet, where I've ever referred to the pandemic as a hoax, I'll buy you a house. Lastly, you don't know a single thing regarding how I feel about those who've gotten this before me.

You're in the Trump fan club, don't you know you are not allowed to have differing opinions? Disavow Trump and his covid rhetoric in no uncertain terms and I will apologize for characterizing you as an unsympathetic jackass paying their karmic debt.

The Good Place

The Death of Stalin

Peaky Blinders if you haven't seen that. Hell on Wheels if you haven't seen that.

The Queen's Gambit as mentioned above.

Ratched.

Barbarians!

I hope you feel better real soon.
..and Deadwood also..if you've missed it! The Last Kingdom if you like history.

It's a hoax.

Don't be a twat.

Just sayin~

You're in the Trump fan club, don't you know you are not allowed to have differing opinions? Disavow Trump and his covid rhetoric in no uncertain terms and I will apologize for characterizing you as an unsympathetic jackass paying their karmic debt.

You suck way more than I gave you credit for.

I don't join "fan clubs", dipshit.

You have a mighty high, and ill-placed, opinion of yourself that you might think I could give a flying fuck about you or what you think. You're nothing but the remaining residue left in the reservoir of a used condom. You're noting; utterly meaningless.

You're a complete waste of skin.

If you were on fire I wouldn't piss on you to put you out...

Scary.

I had to take a test about two weeks ago – negative, thankfully.

Scary.

I had to take a test about two weeks ago – negative, thankfully.

Cool; glad to hear.

My bedroom/office here at the ranch is about 460 square feet. It's now been renamed "The Infirmary"...

..I think all people under 60 should inject themselves with C19 and get it over with

It's a hoax.

Don't be a twat.

Just sayin~
Someone who has no enemies has no soul and stands for nothing.

..I think all people under 60 should inject themselves with C19 and get it over with

It's funny, right before my results came back I'd adopted an attitude that said that anyone who was going to get it would've gotten it by now.

I've a pretty mild case. I had a handful of symptoms, and most have subsided.

The County Health Department called me this morning, just to do a follow up survey. The woman I spoke with said that, since my symptoms seemed to manifest on the 19th, I can break isolation on the 29th. Well, that seems a bit too soon to me. I originally prepared myself to stay in quarantine until December 5, so I'll probably still do that.

Also, what I found interesting was her response when I asked about getting retested. She said that it's common for post-isolation tests to come back positive, but the person is no longer contagious. She explained that particles from the virus can remain in the system, but not be transferable in any way...

Forum List

Back