What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Song Game

baileyn45

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This Must Be The Place - Must

I never knew the Talking Heads that well until I saw David Byrne a few years ago, Fantastic show, made me take a better look at the Heads, becoming more of a fan by the day.

Broken Hearts Are For Assholes - Broken

QuickHitCurepon

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I never knew the Talking Heads that well until I saw David Byrne a few years ago, Fantastic show, made me take a better look at the Heads, becoming more of a fan by the day.

One of my favorite groups, and Zappa has been one of my obsessions. I saw Frank in concert in Santa Cruz.

Broken Things - Thing/Things

OP
Bonzi

Bonzi

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You Are The Best Thing - Best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ3xTjvj9tw

baileyn45

Platinum Member
Reaction score

One of my favorite groups, and Zappa has been one of my obsessions. I saw Frank in concert in Santa Cruz.

I shook Frank's hand way back when. I was working in a hotel and even though we weren't supposed to bother the guests it was Frank Zappa!

Back to the game...

Come Back To Us Barbara Lewis Hare Krishna Beauregard - Back

QuickHitCurepon

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I shook Frank's hand way back when. I was working in a hotel and even though we weren't supposed to bother the guests it was Frank Zappa!

Back to the game...

Come Back To Us Barbara Lewis Hare Krishna Beauregard - Back

He was so thin. Good thing you didn't hug him. :eek:

The Boys Are Back in Town - Boy/Boys

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List