Song Game

This Must Be The Place - Must

I never knew the Talking Heads that well until I saw David Byrne a few years ago, Fantastic show, made me take a better look at the Heads, becoming more of a fan by the day.

Broken Hearts Are For Assholes - Broken

I never knew the Talking Heads that well until I saw David Byrne a few years ago, Fantastic show, made me take a better look at the Heads, becoming more of a fan by the day.

One of my favorite groups, and Zappa has been one of my obsessions. I saw Frank in concert in Santa Cruz.

Broken Things - Thing/Things

One of my favorite groups, and Zappa has been one of my obsessions. I saw Frank in concert in Santa Cruz.

I shook Frank's hand way back when. I was working in a hotel and even though we weren't supposed to bother the guests it was Frank Zappa!

Back to the game...

Come Back To Us Barbara Lewis Hare Krishna Beauregard - Back

I shook Frank's hand way back when. I was working in a hotel and even though we weren't supposed to bother the guests it was Frank Zappa!

Back to the game...

Come Back To Us Barbara Lewis Hare Krishna Beauregard - Back

He was so thin. Good thing you didn't hug him. :eek:

The Boys Are Back in Town - Boy/Boys

Forum List

Back