Something You Can Do

For anyone who struggles with their inability to view minorities as true Americans or consider black Americans somehow less than white Americans, I have a suggestion.

Learn.

Spend some time exploring the history of black Americans. Gain an understanding of their struggle and their awesome contribution to the greatness of this nation.

Here’s a nice way to start. Listen to this outstanding podcast.

Podcasts
Kiss my ass you sanctimonious clown.

For anyone who struggles with their inability to view minorities as true Americans or consider black Americans somehow less than white Americans, I have a suggestion.

Learn.

Spend some time exploring the history of black Americans. Gain an understanding of their struggle and their awesome contribution to the greatness of this nation.

Podcasts
Kiss my ass you sanctimonious clown.

You gotta whistle so we can tell which end is which.

Look at Frederick Douglass, Dred Scott, Sojourner Truth, Harriett Tubman, Booker T Washington. Just a start.
Also
View attachment 301352

The First Blacks In Congress – All Republicans

And today we have only one black republican senator, and two black republican congressmen. what does that tell you?
The left done "good" keeping them on the plantation

Just a hint, but I don't think black folk like being told they are stupid enough to stay on a plantation. I guess I could be wrong, but I'm just sayin....
Then you might tell your constituents to quit calling them Uncle Tom’s when they decide to leave the Dem party. ;)

The only place I have heard that term for the last 20 years has been from racist right wingers.
You’re funny. Not
Tim Scott, the lone black GOP senator, rises to Sessions' defense

Does Kanye West deserve to be called an Uncle Tom? | Nadifa Mohamed
Why do people call Ben Carson an "uncle tom" for being a brain surgeon? | Yahoo Answers

Last edited:
And today we have only one black republican senator, and two black republican congressmen. what does that tell you?

Just a hint, but I don't think black folk like being told they are stupid enough to stay on a plantation. I guess I could be wrong, but I'm just sayin....
Then you might tell your constituents to quit calling them Uncle Tom’s when they decide to leave the Dem party. ;)

The only place I have heard that term for the last 20 years has been from racist right wingers.
You’re funny. Not
Republican Tim Scott called Uncle Tom for backing Sessions. (elect, state, federal) - Politics and Other Controversies -Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, Conservatives, Liberals, Third Parties, Left-Wing, Right-Wing, Congress, President - Page 3 - City-Data Forum
Why do people call Ben Carson an "uncle tom" for being a brain surgeon? | Yahoo Answers

You put a post from another messageboard (illegal to do on usmb, by the way) as an example of widespread use of the term Uncle Tom? ...... Really?

Kanye and Carson can be more accurately described as idiots.

You’re funny. Not
Sen. Scott: I Have Been Called A Race Traitor For Supporting Jeff Sessions!

You put a post from another messageboard (illegal to do on usmb, by the way) as an example of widespread use of the term Uncle Tom? ...... Really?

Kanye and Carson can be more accurately described as idiots.

Did not realize it was forum. Will remove it. But you ignore the facts it is still happening today.

Learn.

Podcasts
The left can start by not treating them as slaves ....

Forum List

Back