Something You Can Do

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
For anyone who struggles with their inability to view minorities as true Americans or consider black Americans somehow less than white Americans, I have a suggestion.

Learn.

Spend some time exploring the history of black Americans. Gain an understanding of their struggle and their awesome contribution to the greatness of this nation.

Here’s a nice way to start. Listen to this outstanding podcast.

Podcasts

The name Wentworth Chesswell Should be as famous as Paul Revere!

Mr. Chesswell was a black american who rode with paul revere calling out "to arms, the brittish are coming".

But the likes of jesse jackson & al sharpton can't have you knowing this...so they erased Mr. Chesswell from most history books.

Blacks being proud of their American heritage just wont do for some.

Many think that ALL blacks were slaves...they just can't imagine free black men in early America...even though that was the case.

For anyone who struggles with their inability to view minorities as true Americans or consider black Americans somehow less than white Americans, I have a suggestion.

Learn.

Spend some time exploring the history of black Americans. Gain an understanding of their struggle and their awesome contribution to the greatness of this nation.

Here’s a nice way to start. Listen to this outstanding podcast.

Podcasts

I have no such inability.

I have however come to consider that modern-day Democrats are by their very philosophical construction not only definitely not American, but also lower life forms of limited cognizance. How the United States could fall so far as to produce such twisted facsimiles is unfathomable to me.

I have explored their history, particularly their recent history these last two decades, and have assessed that like the German youth of Hitler's Germany, they are unsalvageable. They will always be what they are, and their children will be worse.

The name Wentworth Chesswell Should be as famous as Paul Revere!

Mr. Chesswell was a black american who rode with paul revere calling out "to arms, the brittish are coming".

But the likes of jesse jackson & al sharpton can't have you knowing this...so they erased Mr. Chesswell from most history books.

Blacks being proud of their American heritage just wont do for some.

Many think that ALL blacks were slaves...they just can't imagine free black men in early America...even though that was the case.

You project.

Look at Frederick Douglass, Dred Scott, Sojourner Truth, Harriett Tubman, Booker T Washington. Just a start.
Also
upload_2020-1-19_19-33-15.jpeg

The First Blacks In Congress – All Republicans

Another one-
Madame C.J. Walker became the first female African-American millionaire by inventing a line of cosmetics and hair products aimed at black consumers in the first decades of the 20th century.

Dr. Daniel Hale Williams (January 18, 1858 – August 4, 1931)
African American physician who performed the first prototype open-heart surgery.

George Washington Carver, Martin Delaney, and many others.

Last edited:
Look at Frederick Douglass, Dred Scott, Sojourner Truth, Harriett Tubman, Booker T Washington. Just a start.
Also
View attachment 301352

And today we have only one black republican senator, and two black republican congressmen. what does that tell you?

Also
View attachment 301352

And today we have only one black republican senator, and two black republican congressmen. what does that tell you?
Couldn’t have a thing to do with Democrats successfully creating scandals for all that run, does it...

Also
View attachment 301352

Couldn’t have a thing to do with Democrats successfully creating scandals for all that run, does it...

I'm not sure what your point is. Are you trying to blame the Democratic party for you not wanting any blacks?

Also
View attachment 301352

There’s that party of personal responsibility that we all know and love.

Also
View attachment 301352

The left done "good" keeping them on the plantation

Also
View attachment 301352

I'm not sure what your point is. Are you trying to blame the Democratic party for you not wanting any blacks?
They prefer your freebies from Nanny

Also
View attachment 301352

Just a hint, but I don't think black folk like being told they are stupid enough to stay on a plantation. I guess I could be wrong, but I'm just sayin....

Also
View attachment 301352

Just a hint, but I don't think black folk like being told they are stupid enough to stay on a plantation. I guess I could be wrong, but I'm just sayin....
Then you might tell your constituents to quit calling them Uncle Tom’s when they decide to leave the Dem party. ;)

Also
View attachment 301352

Then you might tell your constituents to quit calling them Uncle Tom’s when they decide to leave the Dem party. ;)

The only place I have heard that term for the last 20 years has been from racist right wingers.

Forum List

Back