Filing alleges ‘improper’ relationship between Fulton DA [Fani Willis], top Trump prosecutor

Cobb County Superior Court Judge Henry Thompson ordered the unsealing of these records on Monday. However, the extensive documents, spanning hundreds of pages, make no mention of Willis or any other potential romantic interest.

Nathan and Joycelyn Wade were married on June 21, 1997, and separated on Aug. 15, 2021, with Nathan filing for divorce on Nov. 2, 2021

The 'improper, clandestine relationship' isn't what will get her into trouble with the Bar and state.

She's committed various acts relative to her position that have spurred investigations......don't really care who she bangs.
Toothless political Investigations from clowns like Jim Jordan. Didn't you hopeful Bingos give that guy nine tries to get Hillary? What happened to her? Did he ever get her? :lmao:

Who gives a shit if you think he's qualified? The question is whether Fani did since she was the one in position to do the hiring. Elections have consequences fucktard. If you want to be the one to make the call run for her position next time out.
/—-/ Apparently his only qualification was doing the horizontal nasty with Fani and getting her to howl with delight.

Toothless political Investigations from clowns like Jim Jordan.
Last I saw, Georgia Senate has opened an investigative committee into Willis and Wade.....plus now the Georgia AG is involved.

Didn't you hopeful Bingos give that guy nine tries to get Hillary?
Yes, exposed her dalliances for the world to see.
What happened to her? Did he ever get her?
James Comey covered for her, but later on, right before the election, Comey stuck it in her ass, helping her to put Trump in office.

/—-/ Apparently his only qualification was doing the horizontal nasty with Fani and getting her to howl with delight.
Do you imagine that's a legal argument that gets you anywhere in court? What are the legal qualifications? Does he meet them? These simple questions are what the law cares about, not your imaginations.

What are the legal qualifications?
You don't appoint a person who has no criminal felony experience as a special prosecutor, plus the fact the Willis bypassed someone in her office with that kind of experience......and paid Wade twice what the person with experience was making.

Last I saw, Georgia Senate has opened an investigative committee into Willis and Wade.....plus now the Georgia AG is involved.
That's a political investigation not a criminal investigation and Fani has the power of criminal Investigations and has already warned them about obstructing justice.
Yes, exposed her dalliances for the world to see.
Oh wow. You figured out who she dating. Only in MAGAt imaginations is that a legal matter. :lmao:
James Comey covered for her, but later on, right before the election, Comey stuck it in her ass, helping her to put Trump in office.
Always with the excuses. That fail white had nine tries but you hopeful Bingos put your faith in Jim Jordan coming though this time. :lmao:

You don't appoint a person who has no criminal felony experience as a special prosecutor, plus the fact the Willis bypassed someone in her office with that kind of experience......and paid Wade twice what the person with experience was making.
You didn't answer my simple question. What are the legal qualifications absent your bitch emotions.

Do you imagine that's a legal argument that gets you anywhere in court? What are the legal qualifications? Does he meet them? These simple questions are what the law cares about, not your imaginations.
/——/ His lack of qualifications are all over the internet for everyone to see. He was over paid and the two spent the money on exotic vacations. But, you keep making excuses.

An investigation which can find criminal activity and make referrals to the Ga. AG.
So all they can do is recommend shit? Oh! So scared now! :lmao:
It was an answer to your claim about Hillary.....keep up, please.
It was a bitch as excuse but I have no problem with you putting your faith in people with excuses rather than a record of success. I want that for you.
Comey helped get Trump elected......ask Hillary about that and then duck very quickly....LOL
He got four years as President but he's going to get the rest of his life in prison while Hillary will be walking around free.

/——/ His lack of qualifications are all over the internet for everyone to see. He was over paid and the two spent the money on exotic vacations. But, you keep making excuses.
Those aren't legal requirements, those are the inane qualifications from people on the internet who's opinions don't actually matter.

You didn't, you're too stupid to realize it.

Is experience in criminal prosecutions a legal requirement? If you think so, prove it.
/——/ I spent 16 years in legal. Experience is not a requirement, but are you going to retain a real estate attorney to defend in a criminal case? An immigration lawyer for estates and trusts? You have no idea what you’re talking about.

/——/ I spent 16 years in legal. Experience is not a requirement, but are you going to retain a real estate attorney to defend in a criminal case? An immigration lawyer for estates and trusts? You have no idea what you’re talking about.
I obviously do since I just got you to concede that I'm right and that experience prosecuting these sorts of cases isn't a legal requirement. If his inexperience was going to be a problem for the prosecution then the defense should welcome that and Fani should be complaining. The fact that it's the other way around is just more evidence how full of shit these accusations are. If Wade was a bad prosecutor the defense wouldn't be trying to get him thrown off the case but simple analysis is beyond you Bingos. :lmao:

Is experience in criminal prosecutions a legal requirement?
I'm sure it would be a requirement when interviewing for a criminal prosecutor position. That would be where the rubber meets the road.

If you think so, prove it.
It would be something like this:

Mr Goat has been accused of murder.

Mr Goat has to choose an attorney to defend him.

Mr Goat has a choice of one attorney whose career was in personal injury cases, yet has never tried a criminal case.

Mr Goat's other choice is an ex federal prosecutor, turned defense attorney whose career has been in trying and convicting criminals for years.

Who will Mr Goat choose?

I'm sure it would be a requirement when interviewing for a criminal prosecutor position. That would be where the rubber meets the road.
Is it or isn't it you Bingo? Why are you having such are hard time answering this simple question? It's what your entire argument is based on. :lmao:
It would be something like this:

Mr Goat has been accused of murder.

Mr Goat has to choose an attorney to defend him.

Mr Goat has a choice of one attorney whose career was in personal injury cases, yet has never tried a criminal case.

Mr Goat's other choice is an ex federal prosecutor, turned defense attorney whose career has been in trying and convicting criminals for years.

Who will Mr Goat choose?
What the fuck does this have to do with what the legal qualifications are? And if we're questioning lawyers everyone would take Nathan Wade right now over Alina Habba.

Forum List

Back