Filing alleges ‘improper’ relationship between Fulton DA [Fani Willis], top Trump prosecutor

I have given you the reading material sambo their will be a test
You've given me a code of ethics. What you haven't done is demonstrated how you imagine Fani Willis has violated it. You can't can you? :dunno: :lmao: I never imagined for a second that you could.

That's not a backpedal. That's post #186 Cellblock2429 already conceded this point to me on post #177.

You can keep being a bitch for as long as you like. I have all the time in the world to laugh at you for being unable to articulate what legal qualifications Wade doesn't meet. :lmao:
/——/ Law school teaches you to pass the bar exam. It’s up to each attorney to find their specialty and learn from piers and through studying. Experience is everything. 30 years experience in personal injury is completely useless in a RICO trial. An immigration attorney does know squat about corporate law. It’s no different than the medical field.

/——/ Law school teaches you to pass the bar exam. It’s up to each attorney to find their specialty and learn from piers and through studying. Experience is everything. 30 years experience in personal injury is completely useless in a RICO trial. An immigration attorney does know squat about corporate law. It’s no different than the medical field.
Is that a legal argument or a Simp sermon?

Is that a legal argument or a Simp sermon?
/—-/ It’s a fact. 16 years in legal. Call an attorney and ask them if they are qualified to practice outside their specialty. I said qualified, not legally allowed. Would you go to a dermatologist for heart surgery? Just because you graduated with a JD doesn’t mean you are competent to practice in every specialty.

/—-/ It’s a fact. 16 years in legal. Call an attorney and ask them if they are qualified to practice outside their specialty. I said qualified, not legally allowed. Would you go to a dermatologist for heart surgery? Just because you graduated with a JD doesn’t mean you are competent to practice in every specialty.
I get that you're using the world qualified in an entirely subjective manner, I'm not sure if you're aware. The only objective qualification he needs is to be a licensed lawyer.

I get that you're using the world qualified in an entirely subjective manner, I'm not sure if you're aware. The only objective qualification he needs is to be a licensed lawyer.
/—-/ OK idiot. Just ignore everything I said. No experience in RICO required or necessary. Just make it up as you go along.
BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA

I obviously do since I just got you to concede that I'm right and that experience prosecuting these sorts of cases isn't a legal requirement. If his inexperience was going to be a problem for the prosecution then the defense should welcome that and Fani should be complaining. The fact that it's the other way around is just more evidence how full of shit these accusations are. If Wade was a bad prosecutor the defense wouldn't be trying to get him thrown off the case but simple analysis is beyond you Bingos. :lmao:
/——/ I said the same thing. A real estate lawyer can defend you in criminal court, because he’s a lawyer. Bonehead.

/—-/ OK idiot. Just ignore everything I said. No experience in RICO required or necessary. Just make it up as you go along.
BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA
I don't care what you subjectively think would qualify because the law doesnt require him to have your subjective consent, does it? That said wouldn't his incompetence sort itself out in favor of the defense?

/——/ You really can’t be this stupid, can you? Lack of experience in that area of law. One mistake and the case is lost. GEEEZE
How is the possible precariousness of the prosecutions case a legal matter that gets the defendants charges dropped? That's what the motion filed requested. I'm still struggling to discern the legal argument and you seem just as lost. I guess we both get to figure out what Ashleigh is thinking on the 8th. :lmao:

How is the possible precariousness of the prosecutions case a legal matter that gets the defendants charges dropped? That's what the motion filed requested. I'm still struggling to discern the legal argument and you seem just as lost. I guess we both get to figure out what Ashleigh is thinking on the 8th. :lmao:
/——/ I’m not lost after 16 years in legal. You’re charged with murder. Are you going to retain an attorney with 20 years experience in Bankruptcy or one with 20 years in criminal defense? Both have stellar track records. Go ahead and tell me.

/——/ I’m not lost after 16 years in legal. You’re charged with murder. Are you going to retain an attorney with 20 years experience in Bankruptcy or one with 20 years in criminal defense? Both have stellar track records. Go ahead and tell me.
First tell me what relevance this has to any sort of legal argument. Maybe Nathan Wade's qualifications matter to you subjectively if you're the one hiring him but in this case you aren't the one hiring him so your opinion doesn't matter. In what Universe do you imagine a defendant giving the opinion that his prosecutor is unqualified is the beginning and end of the argument and prosecution? :lmao:

Fani is the one empowered to hire him and beyond the objective qualification, which he meets, the only subjective opinion that matters beyond that is hers.

First tell me what relevance this has to any sort of legal argument. Maybe Nathan Wade's qualifications matter to you subjectively if you're the one hiring him but in this case you aren't the one hiring him so your opinion doesn't matter. In what Universe do you imagine a defendant giving the opinion that his prosecutor is unqualified is the beginning and end of the argument and prosecution? :lmao:

Fani is the one empowered to hire him and beyond the objective qualification, which he meets, the only subjective opinion that matters beyond that is hers.
/——/ Fani picked the best humper.

That's not a backpedal. That's post #186 Cellblock2429 already conceded this point to me on post #177.

You can keep being a bitch for as long as you like. I have all the time in the world to laugh at you for being unable to articulate what legal qualifications Wade doesn't meet. :lmao:
Meh......Wade can get legal consultations for his lack of experience on Fanni's My Pillow while having sexual trysts....

Fani Willis was in on it. And probably the feds too knew what she was doing but then the feds are doing it themselves...STEALING FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Forum List

Back