Filing alleges ‘improper’ relationship between Fulton DA [Fani Willis], top Trump prosecutor

Why are you having such are hard time answering this simple question?
It's your lack of understanding of the criminal justice system that is the problem. Someone in that field pursues the area of legal interest they want to go into. That is how complex and diverse the law is. It is part of the legal requirements of becoming a lawyer.

What the fuck does this have to do with what the legal qualifications are?
Everything. I'd suppose you'd bet your life on a guy who never defended a criminal before.

It's your lack of understanding of the criminal justice system that is the problem. Someone in that field pursues the area of legal interest they want to go into. That is how complex and diverse the law is. It is part of the legal requirements of becoming a lawyer.
If you know what the legal requirements are why are you have such a hard time actually articulating them?
Everything. I'd suppose you'd bet your life on a guy who never defended a criminal before.
Why do you care who the prosecution is betting on? Do you have any evidence their work has been subpar? After all they got two separate indictments, first in a special grand jury and then a grand jury for a former President and 19 co-defendants including the former Mayor of New York. That's one hell of an unprecedented job. No other lawyers in history can say they successfully indicted a former President on felony rico charges.

If you know what the legal requirements are why are you have such a hard time actually articulating them?
It appears you are the one here without knowledge of the legal requirements. You've been parroting there are no legal requirements, in defense of Willis putting her ambulance chasing lover in a job as special prosecutor with no experience in criminal law, looks like you were very, very wrong.

No other lawyers in history can say they successfully indicted a former President on felony rico charges.
Indictments no count......it's convictions that do.

It appears you are the one here without knowledge of the legal requirements. You've been parroting there are no legal requirements, in defense of Willis putting her ambulance chasing lover in a job as special prosecutor with no experience in criminal law, looks like you were very, very wrong.

Indictments no count......it's convictions that do.
No. I'm stating the legal requirement is him being a lawyer in good standing the the bar association of Georgia. He is in fact a lawyer in good standing with the bar in Georgia. You're alleging some other legal requirement but seem to be having a difficult time articulating what that legal requirement is.

No. I'm stating the legal requirement is him being a lawyer in good standing the the bar association of Georgia. He is in fact a lawyer in good standing with the bar in Georgia.
I believe you are now backpedaling.

You're alleging some other legal requirement but seem to be having a difficult time articulating what that legal requirement is.
Made it very obvious. Have you considered one of those refresher courses for people who've been out of high school for a century or more?

I believe you are now backpedaling.

Made it very obvious. Have you considered one of those refresher courses for people who've been out of high school for a century or more?
Is that why this post says absolutely nothing at all? It's very simple. My claim is that he is qualified because the only qualification is him being a lawyer in good standing. I made that point like 15 posts ago and another MAGAt already conceded the point. You wanted to be a thick Bingo though.

You claim is that Nathan Wade is unqualified. Where's your evidence you coward?

Why do you care who the prosecution is betting on? Do you have any evidence their work has been subpar?
They broke laws. Willis has already been DQ'ed from one case because of a conflict of interest. Those events bring everything they've done into question.

My claim is that he is qualified because the only qualification is him being a lawyer in good standing.
Still backpedaling, I see. Lawyer with out any criminal prosecution experience.

You claim is that Nathan Wade is unqualified. Where's your evidence you coward?
Do I have to drag you by the nose?

Still backpedaling, I see. Lawyer with out any criminal prosecution experience.
That's not a backpedal. That's post #186 Cellblock2429 already conceded this point to me on post #177.
Do I have to drag you by the nose?
You can keep being a bitch for as long as you like. I have all the time in the world to laugh at you for being unable to articulate what legal qualifications Wade doesn't meet. :lmao:

What's been reported is a lot of crying and also that she isn't being investigated by the G.B.I.

The only people threatening her are Republican politicians who better be careful they don't find themselves catching an obstruction of justice charge or maybe even joining this rico prosecution. She basically said as much to that pussy Jim Jordan.
Nope fail

You haven't the only reason you know it's 25 pages is because I told you.
I don't actually have any problem reading sources because I get immense enjoyment out of proving you Bingos wrong. Even if you never admit it. You know.

I'll give you some help. Section 2-79 deals with financial disclosures. It's on page 15. You can start looking there. :itsok:

Forum List

Back