Something to think about

If I lived in fear like yous guys I'd off myself to make it easier on the people you cohabitate with, if any of this was new stuff I'd agree with you yet this is not new nor is it abnormal in human society.

Bet you’re wearing a mask as you typed that.

You know what to do, just make sure it’s in a bath tub so the mess is easy to clean up for whoever finds your pathetic self. Thanks.
I am eating breakfast, taking the kid to school and going to work like I have for forty years..and believe me your fears I don't care about because you be a weak minded person who can't handle modern society.

Excuse me?

Hopefully your kid grows up to be a little smarter then ole pops because you are DUMB.

If I lived in fear like yous guys I'd off myself to make it easier on the people you cohabitate with, if any of this was new stuff I'd agree with you yet this is not new nor is it abnormal in human society.

You know what to do, just make sure it’s in a bath tub so the mess is easy to clean up for whoever finds your pathetic self. Thanks.
I am eating breakfast, taking the kid to school and going to work like I have for forty years..and believe me your fears I don't care about because you be a weak minded person who can't handle modern society.

You’ve been taking your kid to school for 40 years? Holy crap, which grade is he having trouble with?

Man you guys got up on the unstable side of the bed this morn..
YOU are a DUMMY. Please do SOMETHING about your SEVERE lack of intelligence. Thank you. ;)
He's not a dummy, he's an America hating pos.
Oh, he IS a dummy, NO doubt about THAT. ;)
This is how most people underestimate the leftist scourge.
Moonglow isn't one of the leaders of the leftist scourge; he's one of their useful idiots.

Excuse me?

Hopefully your kid grows up to be a little smarter then ole pops because you are DUMB.

The kid has been in school for over 40 years, not much chance that he is any smarter.

Man you guys got up on the unstable side of the bed this morn..
YOU are a DUMMY. Please do SOMETHING about your SEVERE lack of intelligence. Thank you. ;)
He's not a dummy, he's an America hating pos.
Oh, he IS a dummy, NO doubt about THAT. ;)
This is how most people underestimate the leftist scourge.
Moonglow isn't one of the leaders of the leftist scourge; he's one of their useful idiots.
No one said he was.

Forum List

Back