Democrats pelt little girl with eggs at pro-Trump rally

RightNorLeft

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2010
Scumbags nothing more, nothing less

1600174022232.png

View attachment 388880

Another class act by pathetic leftist scum who should be hunted down and charged with a hate crime and child endangerment.

View attachment 388880

Another class act by pathetic leftist scum who should be hunted down and charged with a hate crime and child endangerment.
I agree with the hunted down part.

View attachment 388880

The story says Marxist yet you say Democrats, that makes for an unclean OP and what I want to know is how you people know their political affiliation and not even know these people.

View attachment 388880

The story says Marxist yet you say Democrats, that makes for an unclean OP and what I want to know is how you people know their political affiliation and not even know these people.
Obama and his supposed sperm donor were marxists and DEMS-------

View attachment 388880

Easy, they act like fools, have to be demscum.

So, the mother puts the kid on display and publically embarrasses the kid and alleges someone targeted her child instead of cleaning her up and ending her embarrassment by using her as a prop for a self-serving video. Trumpoholic mom.
Showing what happened to her child is putting the child on display and making her a prop? Nice how you ignore what happened here...which is yet another example of liberals attempting to intimidate the political opposition by physical violence! There's a serious issue in this country when "egging" children is no longer the fault of the people throwing the eggs and is the fault of the people being hit by the eggs!

View attachment 388880

Moonglow you are notorious for weak defenses of democrat acts of scumbaggery. We know they are democrats simply whenever a scumbag act is perpetrated.

View attachment 388880

There is at this point no difference.

If you play with dirt, you're gonna get dirty.

Forum List

Back