something I have not heard anyone speak on in RE Trump Raid

Denial in not a river in Egypt, Moon Bat.

Whenever you idiot Moon Bats are faced with your corruption and failure you immediately go into you denial mode.

President Potatohead's and the rest of you idiot TDS afflicted dipshits political hatred of Trump is well known and if you don't believe it then you are dumber than a door knob.

Potatohead was part of The Worthless Negro's administration that attacked political opponents by using the power of the IRS and now Potatoahead is using the Justice Department and FBI and has plans to expand it to the IRS.

We all know that the filthy ass Judge was a Potatohead appointed judge who had contributed to Crooked Hillary, The Worthless Negro and Potatohead himself so duh.

The FBI record of being an instrument of the filthy Left goes back to Ruby Ridge and Waco. They even participate in the attempted coup of a sitting President with that Russia dishonesty. They went after the Patriots that protested against Potatohead's blatant stolen election. They don't have a clue what "defend against enemies foreign and domestic" really means because they have become the thugs for the domestic enemies. They are the Gestapo for the filthy Democrat Nazi Party.
All that is true except that potatohead did not appoint that judge.

I'm not so sure.
I'm still processing the information that Don Trump told the government that he had given up the classified documents......but the whistle-blower knew otherwise. And revealed that to the rightful authorities.
Still processing the information that Don Trump was served with a subpoena for the documents.....and still did not give 'em up.

So the cake bakes, poster Duke.
So patience, Grasshopper. This tale is still being told.

IMHO
The ending of this tale (if it reaches conclusion) looks like what happened to Anastasia, not "And they all lived happily ever after."

Last edited:
You wouldn't know "logic" if it jumped up and bit you in the ass.
irony.png

If the FBI is allowed to search a man`s home based on "nothing", it`s just a matter of time before anyone who evades taxes, manipulates the value of his properties, uses state resources to enrich themself or aids and abets the overthrow of a democratically elected government will be subject to investigation. We should rid ourselves of every law enforcement agency if we really want our freedumb.

If the FBI is allowed to search a man`s home based on "nothing", it`s just a matter of time before anyone who evades taxes, manipulates the value of his properties, uses state resources to enrich themself or aids and abets the overthrow of a democratically elected government will be subject to investigation. We should rid ourselves of every law enforcement agency if we really want our freedumb.
No, just the FBI.

80/20 you're not American. If you are, you're a rabid commie who hasn't done much work and has a bachelor or master's degree in something that's not useful to society.

She said she was, moron.
The FBI never disputed her claim.
post her quote then. She said she wasn't allowed on the property.

“They basically had unfettered access to the property. They refused to talk to me. They refused to let me in.

Forum List

Back