Romney says his decision to vote to impeach Trump was influenced by a lyric in a Mormon Hymnal: "do what is right. let the consequences follow"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Romney says that sometimes in the past he has strayed from his Mormon faith and done selfish stuff for political gain, but that he's not doing that anymore at his age

he also says twitter is for "Chinese and Russian bots, disaffected people, and people in their parents basement"...i would qualify in the 3rd category (Sort of)

Mitt's liberal friends still hate his guts, he should be well advised, regardless of how he tries to kiss their buts.

They still remember the way he didn't pay taxes for 10 years, killed that steelworker's wife with cancer, bullied that homo kid at Prep School and kept all of those broads in binders.

Sleazy douchebag is lying out his ass.....He did it out of plain old spite.

RomneyAwkward.jpg

Mitt's liberal friends still hate his guts, he should be well advised, regardless of how he tries to kiss their buts.

They still remember the way he didn't pay taxes for 10 years, killed that steelworker's wife with cancer, bullied that homo kid at Prep School and kept all of those broads in binders.
Dog on the roof of the car!

Romney says that sometimes in the past he has strayed from his Mormon faith and done selfish stuff for political gain, but that he's not doing that anymore at his age

he also says twitter is for "Chinese and Russian bots, disaffected people, and people in their parents basement"...i would qualify in the 3rd category (Sort of)

Romney says Mormonism’s "Do what is right. let the consequences follow" is why he voted to impeach Trump. . . . Is he really that stupid? . . Almost certainly he put his ego and contempt for Trump above what is best for America. . . A traitor.

Last edited:

He sure outed himself as a ranking member of the Swamp. And by Swamp I mean entrenched "leaders" who look out for their personal interests and preserving the political aristocracy.

Forum List

Back