something I have not heard anyone speak on in RE Trump Raid

So, she could have been on the yard, she STILL can't observe what they are searching for.
Like every other citizen in America.
hahahahaahahahahahaha it's like arguing with a fking rock. Dude, this is over. You have no desire to accept the actual facts of the story. You're going to pee wee herman this until you die.

post her quote then. She said she wasn't allowed on the property.

“They basically had unfettered access to the property. They refused to talk to me. They refused to let me in.
BFD, SHE wasn't there when the FBI arrived?
Darn, just like 99.5% of citizens lawyers are present when cops arrive to do a search warrant, moron.

NOW, I feel bad.

BFD, SHE wasn't there when the FBI arrived?
Darn, just like 99.5% of citizens lawyers are present when cops arrive to do a search warrant, moron.

NOW, I feel bad.
So why would you think she'd be on the property then? Are you an instigator?

and wasn't allowed in the property. Her words. Now, unless you have pictures of her there, why not stop disagreeing that she wasn't there. You look like a little boi throwing a tantrum because your way didn't happen.

So why would you think she'd be on the property then? Are you an instigator?

and wasn't allowed in the property. Her words.
YES, her words, Trump's "attorney" words.
Now, unless you have pictures of her there, why not stop disagreeing that she wasn't there.
NOT at the time the FBI served the warrant, you moron.
You look like a little boi throwing a tantrum because your way didn't happen.
As you throw a tantrum?

WTF?
Because WHY, Q NUT?
To point out the way?

Trumptard ignorance is stunning, you take it to a entirely different level.
Because of the 4th Amendment, dumbass. If the FBI is ransacking your house when you aren't there, it's a 4th amendment violation, just like tapping your phone.

Are you a total idiot?

Because of the 4th Amendment, dumbass. If the FBI is ransacking your house when you aren't there, it's a 4th amendment violation, just like tapping your phone.

Are you a total idiot?
What a fucking MORON.
So, Mar A Lago was EMPTY?
No one home, like your brain.
Someone had to be there, to receive the warrant, you imbecile.

That's all they need.

His attorney was forced to leave the place and stand at the end of the property
If the police or any law enforcement agency (local or Federal) searches your home, would they let you sit around in the midst of it, except possibly under guard, insuring you made no attempt to interfere or change a thing? I doubt it.

Last edited:
Funny, reports are FBI told them to shut off the security cameras.
I heard that also. She says they remained in operation. It is unlikely she would know, unless having knowledge of what was recorded.

I have seen enough security videos to realize how easy it is to negate there usage, dumbass!
When you have a weak position, you always go for the personal attack. I suspect it has always been a failing of yours, when you run out of logical argument.

Cameras protect nothing because they typically are aimed at the periphery, in order store info on any break in attempt.
No one puts security cameras watching over the valuable contents.
Luckily, if team trump is telling the truth, they would show the peripheral misconduct, as not be focused on the boxes of evidence. Thanks for helping make the case.

What a fucking MORON.
So, Mar A Lago was EMPTY?
No one home, like your brain.
Someone had to be there, to receive the warrant, you imbecile.

That's all they need.
Trump wasn't there, and the FBI didn't allow his lawyers to watch.

You're a dumb fuck.

If the police or any law enforcement agency (local or Federal) searches your home, would they let you sit around in the midst of it, except possibly under guard, insuring the made no attempt to interfere or change a thing? I doubt it.
Yes, but the FBI DIDN'T

Trump wasn't there, and the FBI didn't allow his lawyers to watch.

You're a dumb fuck.
When is JFK Jr. coming back to be Trump's VP, Q NUT?
The depth of gullibility and stupidity has no bottom with the MAGA cult.
My dogs don't eat others shit when I take them for walks.
Trumptards have no issues, with eating his.

1660581194099.png

Forum List

Back